Samsung galaxy s5 flipkart TOO MUCH NEGATIVE

WHAT IS GALAXY S5 DUMB PASTIC OR your hero(Read thread before using poll)

• YES,S5 is a Dumb Plastic!

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • NO,S5 is our hero.....

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

rish1

Cyborg Agent
^ everybody wants good data rates, except these telecos
given the f*cking insane prices combined with FUP, I don't see 4g becoming mainstream in India before 2020. Even 3g isn't mainstream yet. mid range smartphones lack 4g which would be the biggest problem IMO. You won't see the everybody buying a 30k phone just to get 4g when they are already satisfied with 512kbps internet :lol:

4g phones will be available from next month starting from rs 8,000 .. 4g plans are being offered at same 3g rates .. so why not ?

3g speeds are already going down on some networks due to heavy traffic and no of users increasing in peak hours .. 4g would be great and if reliance jio can come up with decent plans ...

Basically the future of 4g depends upon Reliance jio, they can either make or break indian 4g ..

2020 no way .. by 2015-2016 metros and other big cities would have adopted 4g quite good.. device price would reach 5000 rs by then.. i won't be surprised if the 2nd wave of android one phones starts making 4g as one of the mandatory specs ..

tkin

Back to school!!
4g phones will be available from next month starting from rs 8,000 .. 4g plans are being offered at same 3g rates .. so why not ?

3g speeds are already going down on some networks due to heavy traffic and no of users increasing in peak hours .. 4g would be great and if reliance jio can come up with decent plans ...

Basically the future of 4g depends upon Reliance jio, they can either make or break indian 4g ..

2020 no way .. by 2015-2016 metros and other big cities would have adopted 4g quite good.. device price would reach 5000 rs by then.. i won't be surprised if the 2nd wave of android one phones starts making 4g as one of the mandatory specs ..
The plans will still be outright costly, reliance spent a lot to set up the infrastructure, the first wave of users will have to bear that cost, by that time 3g would become cheaper.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Don't tell me you don't want to download 200MB data @ 20mbps by paying 1k. Who wouldn't? We could stream one youtube video @ 1080p with this much, wow.
Download 200 MB data at 20 mbps? I absolutely will love that. But pay 1k for that? Are you kidding me? I would go back to dial up rather than paying that much to be honest.

5 GB data, 250 rupees p.m, speed somewhere around 8-10 mbps, I'll start using data again if there's a plan like that, until then I will not, if it takes 2025, I'll wait.

People still prefer 2G plans over 3G,that's why these network providers are increasing 2G rates, so as to lower price gap between 2g n 3g. It would have been better it they could reduce 3g rates.

Coming to thread's topic, i personally think S5 is a great phone, currently priced at 35k. It has a great display (even when using natural colour mode), a great camera, auto focus lock takes some milliseconds....... So haters may hate, but it has best camera in a smartphone currently (excluding lumia 1020, check gsmarena)

tkin

Back to school!!
Download 200 MB data at 20 mbps? I absolutely will love that. But pay 1k for that? Are you kidding me? I would go back to dial up rather than paying that much to be honest.

5 GB data, 250 rupees p.m, speed somewhere around 8-10 mbps, I'll start using data again if there's a plan like that, until then I will not, if it takes 2025, I'll wait.
This is India buddy, not the US of A.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
This is India buddy, not the US of A.
I don't really care mate. My life is here, so what happens here affects me, but in other countries.

Also what I asked is just a decent package, nowhere near to be great or attractive or something.

Top Bottom