Samsung galaxy s5 flipkart TOO MUCH NEGATIVE

WHAT IS GALAXY S5 DUMB PASTIC OR your hero(Read thread before using poll)

• YES,S5 is a Dumb Plastic!

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • NO,S5 is our hero.....

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

ankush28

Bazinga
Its Exynos! Not xynos or zynos
Do you really think that your petition will remove samsung? Day dreaming? Your previous posts too were awesome trolls.
Remember that GTA5 no PC port thread? Lol.
If Samsung is crap then don't buy! Don't recommend! Thats all you can do.

ankush28

Bazinga
Too all those who think only Exynos version is laggy- Have you used Snapdragon version? Google "Benchmark comparison Exynos vs Snapdragon S4/S5..." You'll find hell lot of articles/videos. Exynos performs nearly Snapdragon. In some factors it even beats snapdragon version.

THE PROBLEM IS TOUCHWIZ UX
If you don't believe google "S4 vs S4 GPE"

$hadow

Geek in making
Samsung is India's first ranked mobile phone manufacturer hate it or love it it is your choice. And thinking about banning a manufacturer just coz he provides his own processor is by itself sounds like ugh.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Samsung is India's first ranked mobile phone manufacturer hate it or love it it is your choice. And thinking about banning a manufacturer just coz he provides his own processor is by itself sounds like ugh.
World's, not only India's. Apple and LG following.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Too all those who think only Exynos version is laggy- Have you used Snapdragon version? Google "Benchmark comparison Exynos vs Snapdragon S4/S5..." You'll find hell lot of articles/videos. Exynos performs nearly Snapdragon. In some factors it even beats snapdragon version.

THE PROBLEM IS TOUCHWIZ UX
If you don't believe google "S4 vs S4 GPE"

actually the octa core exynos in galaxy s4 had problems when switching cores.. since it was not heterogeneous there was too much problem in switching between A15 and A7

the thing is snapdragon versions being global phones get a hell lot of support but same is not true with Exynos version

Exynos in galaxy S2 was great..

Touchwiz is a mess with a 1000 useless features..

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE (SM-G900I) with Snapdragon 801 might launch in India soon

This has support for LTE bands - B1 (2,100), B2 (1,900), B3 (1,800), B5 (850), B7 (2,600), B8 (900), B40 (2,300) and B28 (700), so this should work with Airtel that operates their TD-LTE service using 2300 MHz spectrum.

MOP is expected to be Rs. 1500 more than the 3G variant.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE (SM-G900I) with Snapdragon 801 might launch in India soon
Lovely. At least constantly bashing on GSMA and XDA got us somewhere. Thanks to myself and alike.

But if they're really thinking about pricing it at 56k, then there's no need to tell it'll be an utter fail. Anyone will opt for the G900F which is selling on eBay for around 38k.

What I am wanting to see is the release of S5 Google Play Edition. GSMA published the article on 1st of this month but still no news!

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Lovely. At least constantly bashing on GSMA and XDA got us somewhere. Thanks to myself and alike.

But if they're really thinking about pricing it at 56k, then there's no need to tell it'll be an utter fail. Anyone will opt for the G900F which is selling on eBay for around 38k.

What I am wanting to see is the release of S5 Google Play Edition. GSMA published the article on 1st of this month but still no news!

that's the mrp bro ... mrp of galaxy s5 exynos one is itself 53,000

that is why i quoted the Line

Market operative price (MOP) will be 1500 More than 3g ( exynos) version

so expect that phone to cost 36k .. well worth the extra money 4g + Snapdragon

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Some experience with Z2 : An awful phone to use, so big, a glass slab basically, terrible ergonomics. Has below average earpiece volume, a phone which costs 45k, it's a joke. That display, well, if someone has seen S5's display then that'd feel so dull, better than M8 though. Also it's worse build than S5. Even as a huge admirer of Sony I didn't like it, at all.

M8 : Another big phone. Extremely slippery. But still I'll say it's better than Z2. The display is rubbish though, the speakers make up for that. Sense is good, really good. Has very good call quality. And to me the biggest advantage is it's extremely well built. But again that infamous bloody awful camera, well.

S5 is a phone for active people to be honest, you will be able to use it actually, but Z2 and M8, they both are more of a fashion statement than a phone.

The only huge negative of S5 is TouchWiz and that's it. If you can digest that then there's no point of the meaningless hatred towards S5. It is my target when I'll upgrade my Moto X, coming Feb / March, 2015.

Last edited:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I see a lot of bashing going on..how many people have actually used a S5 here??
Granted its a less optimized soc compared to snapdragon..but day to day use does it matter? unless you plan to game on it ?
Benchmarks are one thing.,BUt how about userexperience (touchwiz can be circumvented to certain extent using custom launchers i suppose)..I would like to know from people who use it (dont want any informed opinions ..really)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ everybody wants good data rates, except these telecos
given the f*cking insane prices combined with FUP, I don't see 4g becoming mainstream in India before 2020. Even 3g isn't mainstream yet. mid range smartphones lack 4g which would be the biggest problem IMO. You won't see the everybody buying a 30k phone just to get 4g when they are already satisfied with 512kbps internet :lol:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
not the case in mumbai at all,3G has become the norm here and speeds are fast at 12mbps,people still get cheap wifi plans though with speeds of 512kbps(i have 25mbps! :D )

- - - Updated - - -

I see a lot of bashing going on..how many people have actually used a S5 here??
Granted its a less optimized soc compared to snapdragon..but day to day use does it matter? unless you plan to game on it ?
Benchmarks are one thing.,BUt how about userexperience (touchwiz can be circumvented to certain extent using custom launchers i suppose)..I would like to know from people who use it (dont want any informed opinions ..really)

im no fan of samsung or any of their products at all given i have had alot of poor experiences with them
but i must say the reviews on flipkart for certain phones and products are pure bs and overrated -comparing phones to bikes etc
i wouldnt judge the s5 based off such flipkart reviews at all and would instead get a firsthand experience in a store or from a friend

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Some experience with Z2 : An awful phone to use, so big, a glass slab basically, terrible ergonomics. Has below average earpiece volume, a phone which costs 45k, it's a joke. That display, well, if someone has seen S5's display then that'd feel so dull, better than M8 though. Also it's worse build than S5. Even as a huge admirer of Sony I didn't like it, at all.

M8 : Another big phone. Extremely slippery. But still I'll say it's better than Z2. The display is rubbish though, the speakers make up for that. Sense is good, really good. Has very good call quality. And to me the biggest advantage is it's extremely well built. But again that infamous bloody awful camera, well.

S5 is a phone for active people to be honest, you will be able to use it actually, but Z2 and M8, they both are more of a fashion statement than a phone.

The only huge negative of S5 is TouchWiz and that's it. If you can digest that then there's no point of the meaningless hatred towards S5. It is my target when I'll upgrade my Moto X, coming Feb / March, 2015.

Sammy Y U NO release Google Play Edition

Top Bottom