Samsung galaxy s5 flipkart TOO MUCH NEGATIVE

WHAT IS GALAXY S5 DUMB PASTIC OR your hero(Read thread before using poll)

• YES,S5 is a Dumb Plastic!

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • NO,S5 is our hero.....

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

Prashmith

Journeyman
I was browsing throgh flipkart and stumbled by galaxy s5 and it's low reviews and 2 star base! Look yourself

*www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-s5...tracker=start&as-pos=p_1&pid=MOBDUUDTADHVQZXG

Is it even a good phone.bet I hate samsung now :-/
What do others say about it?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Does it deserve that much low rating? No.

Is it a worthy buy at 50k? Are you kidding me?

Is it a better phone than its predecessor, S4? Undoubtedly yes, especially when the build quality is that much good.

Whatever, Samsung chapter is over for me. I'll look forward for something who sticks with the basic and much less bloat and gimmicky features, which has no purpose other than attracting some kids for a failed show off.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
This didn't deserves a new thread in Technology Section :deadbored:

there is already a thread for Galaxy S5 in Mobiles section. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/181385-samsung-galaxy-s5-discussion-thread.html

Well,we didnt get the Snapdragon edition and 90% of the reviews were put up when its was Rs53,000
Now its around Rs40,000, so reviews will be favourable. And i dont think any of those haters actually own the product. I generally dismiss reviews unless it has a Certified Buyer tag associated to the post.

Moreover, its generally considered that criticizing mainstream popular objects is a hipster thing to do.. Such Sweg Veri Dumb YOLO

LegendKiller

In the zone
s5 is the best phone on the market along with note-3. these people need to find an excuse to complain..............whether it's bloatware complaint or build issue....

rish1

Cyborg Agent
This is what a flagship should be like..

*cdn.gsmarena.com/vv/newsimg/14/05/g3-press-images-leak/gsmarena_001.jpg

*cdn.gsmarena.com/vv/newsimg/14/05/g3-press-images-leak/gsmarena_004.jpg
*cdn.gsmarena.com/vv/newsimg/14/05/g3-press-images-leak/gsmarena_003.jpg
*cdn.gsmarena.com/vv/newsimg/14/05/g3-press-images-leak/gsmarena_002.jpg

raksrules

Youngling
Flipkart deleted this review but it is funny as hell...NSFW for the language of the review

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-brw2-gLHcTg/U09kynoEX8I/AAAAAAAANOw/LVdKu7zJgWM/w1080-h1920/2014+-+1

Last edited:
Flipkart deleted this review but it is funny as hell...NSFW for the language of the review

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-brw2-gLHcTg/U09kynoEX8I/AAAAAAAANOw/LVdKu7zJgWM/w1080-h1920/2014+-+1
LAWLZZZ, that review is worthy to be listed in Flipkart's Hall of Fame. And just look closely at the bottom 96% of 725 users found it helpfull. Epic. I wanna meet this guy in person lol..

His rant about the time it takes to open the dialer is worthy of mention. Of all the features in a phone, the Dialer,Phonebook and Messeging app should be the fastest. It doesn't matter if a game or app takes a second longer to open.. but when Dialer,Phonebook and Messaging app takes even.01 second longer to open, it can get on our nerves. Hope the next Moto X+ has another processor dedicated to the Dialer+Messneger+Contatcs app, cuz if we add a Contact Photo,email addresses,link some numbers on it, on like 50-60 contacts and any phone's dialer will start reminding you of Nokia N series days..

$hadow

Geek in making
Wait along Samsung is cutting price of s5 may be coz the reason that a premium version of s5 is coming out soon. If this comes in tham Samsung will be requiring that 50k price spot for it.

OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman
LAWLZZZ, that review is worthy to be listed in Flipkart's Hall of Fame. And just look closely at the bottom 96% of 725 users found it helpfull. Epic. I wanna meet this guy in person lol..

His rant about the time it takes to open the dialer is worthy of mention. Of all the features in a phone, the Dialer,Phonebook and Messeging app should be the fastest. It doesn't matter if a game or app takes a second longer to open.. but when Dialer,Phonebook and Messaging app takes even.01 second longer to open, it can get on our nerves. Hope the next Moto X+ has another processor dedicated to the Dialer+Messneger+Contatcs app, cuz if we add a Contact Photo,email addresses,link some numbers on it, on like 50-60 contacts and any phone's dialer will start reminding you of Nokia N series days..

SERIOUSLY we need a hall of fame for that review

- - - Updated - - -

Well,we didnt get the Snapdragon edition and 90% of the reviews were put up when its was Rs53,000
Now its around Rs40,000, so reviews will be favourable. And i dont think any of those haters actually own the product. I generally dismiss reviews unless it has a Certified Buyer tag associated to the post.

Moreover, its generally considered that criticizing mainstream popular objects is a hipster thing to do.. Such Sweg Veri Dumb YOLO

seriously,i suppose as far s i rember til lthe last few days it was 50k and even if they reduce it iwont change the fact they kind of downgraded costumers,YEP!
the same thing happend with the note 3 or 2 i suppose.

I can bet you the reviews wont change to 5 star sooo easily

- - - Updated - - -

s5 is the best phone on the market along with note-3. these people need to find an excuse to complain..............whether it's bloatware complaint or build issue....

Or processor excuse...or laggy touchwiz interface excuse if you call every con a mistake then what will happen huh?
these are points or lets say FACTS! if samsung build issues then yes it does thats the downside of samsung..

you are just a samsung fanboy and dont even it all from a neutral point.for you samsung+best(don't take me rude)

S5 is a good phone, haters may hate, for 42k.....
New HTC one has poor camera, so doesn't deserve flagship status. Z2 is great.

But i hate all the 3 personally for size. S4's size was good, that should have been the limit for phones. Now all are entering phablet territory. Hoping Sony won't increase the size or discontinue Z Compact series

ithehappy

Human Spambot
S5 is a good phone, haters may hate, for 42k.....
New HTC one has poor camera, so doesn't deserve flagship status. Z2 is great.

But i hate all the 3 personally for size. S4's size was good, that should have been the limit for phones. Now all are entering phablet territory. Hoping Sony won't increase the size or discontinue Z Compact series
Totally agree with the size part, but not about the first paragraph.

I am playing with the M7's camera for a while, and it is not as bad as people say. It takes macros brilliantly where my S4 could never take a good close up. Yeah it's right that I don't buy a phone for camera, but this is a passable camera, if not better. Of course S5, Z2 will be better because of larger sensor and zillion megapixels, but then again, they can't possibly match the build quality of M8, or the feel. But yeah, the size is awkward. I don't know how far this craziness will go. Every year a new phone releases and it's increased in size than last year's flagship, I mean where are we heading? After 3-4 years 6-6.5" will be minimum for a flagship or what? But our palms are not gonna be any bigger ever! Jeez!

ON TOPIC : I can't trust Flipkart reviews. As soon as I saw iPhone 5S reviews rated at 4+ or something, that was it. S5 is sh!t, all Samsung phones are, but it's a better phone than S4, so if S4 has more than 1.5 rating, then S5 should have. And I just keep laughing at those 4G / LTE comments, ridiculously funny, and embarrassing :|

Last edited:
OP
P

Prashmith

Journeyman
eVEN at 43k,do you feel it all right? also what forced the price reduction hehehe :cool:

and can someone tell what amazed!!!!!!! you with galaxy s5 design as soon as i found i was expecting a wow like the s3 or when seeing oneplus one !!!!!!!!!!! but no it was dumb kind of..

the back seems to be copied from nexus 7 first gen and then modified with colours...
the front all same
*** plus the fingerprint sensor is toooo weak search for galaxy s5 fingerprint sensor and half of results will deal around easy to fool sensor***

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Even after the price drop, this phone is an example how Samsung is treating Indian customers. I mean, release both Exynos & SD version and price them accordingly. This way customer do have a choice and you find a way to sell your Exynos sh1t.

But simply giving us below-par(not mediocre, but below-par considering the price tag. Look at N5, it is way better than this in terms of raw power) version, samsung will not succeed. I am sure, with Moto releasing awesome phones at awesome price, and other brands should have a look at how it will impact the users.

Top Bottom