Samsung Galaxy S4 Thread

rider

as Kratos
@ithehappy
You are very funny. You should be a comedian.
*25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8nzrjTGgb1rdeykbo1_400.gif

Take a look at actual size comparisons of S4 - One - iPhone5 - Lumia 920

iPhone 5 looks so puny beside the biggies..:p

Personally I loved both the design and the hardware.. But with all the extra features (only a few are useful, rest are gimmicky) battery performance might be affected, even with the 2600mAh battery..

And for those who dont favour plastic get a aluminium case if you want.. :mrgreen:

Of course 2600 mAH battery is the biggest in Indian smartphone market. No other phone has such a big battery like Galaxy S4 (excepts the phablets).

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Yes it's a great phone overall but according to the verge the battery life is pathetic. Camera is also gimmicky and performs mediocre.

the battery life is not pathetic, its average...according to engadget the HTC One Played an HD video on endless loop for six and a half hours and approximately nine hours of normal use. not bad at all. and it looks way better than the S4....

rider

as Kratos
the battery life is not pathetic, its average...according to engadget the HTC One Played an HD video on endless loop for six and a half hours and approximately nine hours of normal use. not bad at all. and it looks way better than the S4....

Can't say, wait for the proper review of Galaxy S4. It has 2600 mAH battery and 13MP Exmor RS camera.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
However crappy S4 is, I will still choose it over the One, because of these reasons!

Attachments

• One vs S4.jpg
    One vs S4.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 133

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Why waste money on Note II-facelift called SIV? Wait for Note III, or at least that's what people are deciding to do. Pretty disappointing about the design and some of the features are useless. Dual-Shot? Pffft, noobish, sticking your head would make every photo, a photo bomb.

Too sad Xperia Z is all old wine in a new bottle. S4 Pro? *****, please.

kapilove77

Padawan
Note 3 will be too big for some people i guess you can't compare it normal phone category. And sony gonna release better phone in july something.

maddy

Journeyman
btw who started that thing Samsung s4 will have unbreakable screen i was up all night and saw sleepy launch show.... i want to kill that guy.........

nick191

Journeyman
Note 3 will be too big for some people i guess you can't compare it normal phone category. And sony gonna release better phone in july something.

+1^^ yeah you are right bro that is too BIG....

Only for those who think that HTC ONE's battery is pathetic than buy this accessories for 4000 bucks and get 4 times of battery backup no OFFENCE

*www.htc.com/in/accessories/htc-battery-bar/

*www.ebay.in/itm/HTC-Portable-HTC-BB-G600-6000mAh-Battery-Bar-Sealed-Pack-/181098818619?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item2a2a54ac3b

may be m also gonna do same thing if i buy HTC ONE over XZ or S IV

all of you guys please take some time and Visit this Thread also please....

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/171549-one-better-deal-sgs-iv-sxz-htc-one.html

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I don't think Samsung is that childish to make it bigger than Note 2. The screen will be 5.9" as per early rumors but I think they can easily manage that within the dimension of N2 by removing the unnecessary space.
btw who started that thing Samsung s4 will have unbreakable screen i was up all night and saw sleepy launch show.... i want to kill that guy.........
:lol:

amjath

Human Spambot
I don't think Samsung is that childish to make it bigger than Note 2. The screen will be 5.9" as per early rumors but I think they can easily manage that within the dimension of N2 by removing the unnecessary space.

:lol:

u thinking what I'm thinking bro
Samsung Galaxy S 4 Game Pad supports 6.3-inch devices, raises eyebrows

Rich Bast@rds [in transformers movie tone] :D
*www.gsmarena.com/uk_samsung_galaxy_s4_demand_is_40_more_than_galaxy_s_iiis-news-5713.php

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Oh man !!

HTC One Ultrapixel gimmick camera is putting the S4 camera to SHAME

*gsminsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/samsung-galaxy-s-4-camera-vs-htc-one-camera-indoor-resized-resolution-002.jpg
*gsminsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/samsung-galaxy-s-4-camera-vs-htc-one-camera-indoor-full-crop-resolution-002.jpg
*gsminsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/samsung-galaxy-s-4-camera-vs-htc-one-camera-indoor-resized-resolution.jpg
*gsminsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/samsung-galaxy-s-4-camera-vs-htc-one-camera-indoor-full-crop-resolution.jpg

Source

Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC One - camera quality comparison

rider

as Kratos

Unbreakable screen? It might be true? It has gorilla glass 3 layer that makes it very very durable. I saw the test on CES 2013 where gorilla glass 3 performs almost unbreakable when it got hit by a heavy metal ball.

@randomuser111 You are indirectly showing how bad is the sony exmor RS sensor is. :p

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Gsmarena already concluded that Xperia Z is far better than htc one camera.
This is obviously samsung'fault

Fake colors and blown out highlights
Exposure is way too high

Hopefully its sorted out in retail models

Theodre

In the zone
I heard that the SONY is going to launch phones with better battery backup! Sad seeing the S IV suck just like that!! I bet Xperia Z is better for an end user :(

rider

as Kratos
Gsmarena already concluded that Xperia Z is far better than htc one camera.
This is obviously samsung'fault

Fake colors and blown out highlights
Exposure is way too high

Hopefully its sorted out in retail models

Let see what gsmarena say about the camera of Galaxy S4.

Note 3 is rumored to be with 5.9" 1080p Super AMOLED display. Don't be sure about sony. Last year they didn't launch Xperia T and V here in India. :|

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
T and V were not launched due to s4 krait shortage. Very few units of T/V were produced.

This year Sony has ample reserve of components. There are secured component supplies for 30 million flagship devices. They can easily ramp that up to 40-50 million depending on demand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom