Samsung Galaxy S4 gets a big price cut

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
NEW DELHI: Samsung's 2013 flagship smartphone, Galaxy S4, has got another price cut ahead of the expected unveiling of the Galaxy S6 in March. The phone is available online on Amazon.in at Rs 17,999 in both white frost and deep black colour variants. It was previously available at Rs 21,900.

Samsung's official online store is still selling the phone at the old price. It's worth mentioning that Amazon is also offering a Rs 1,000 gift card with the purchase of the phone.
Source:Samsung Galaxy S4 gets a big price cut - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

daemon1

Journeyman
opinions differ, not everyone is looking for a SD. more over from service center point of view it has no match to any of the above mentioned, and BTW Yureka is not in the same league.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
18k for a 2yr old flagship may look a bit high but this is the best VFM phone Samsung has in the market right now. S5 brought a plethora of sensors and other gimmicky stuff but compare the internal specs, the change is minimum yet the latter cost 32-35k. Plus it got Android 5.0 update.

abracadabra

Journeyman
Its just shows Samsung is falling deeply, they just got replaced badly to the fifth position in China, they are thinking of entirely pulling out of Japan; soon! Its already in motion that they will close shop unless they do something so hyped and in for real for S6, else it would see another giant up for sale soon!

$hadow

Geek in making
Nah still not worth the price. Better invest in one plus which is certainly far more better.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
is there any change of internals on s4 with this price cut?
it seems a good buy ,of-course excluding brands like one plus one,xiaomi etc.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
is there any change of internals on s4 with this price cut?
it seems a good buy ,of-course excluding brands like one plus one,xiaomi etc.

I would rather say useless buy.
At the brink of S6 launch.Why would someone spend 17k when he can get OPO for 22k.

It's Samsung Exynos and it is way behind Snapdragons.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
I would rather say useless buy.
At the brink of S6 launch.Why would someone spend 17k when he can get OPO for 22k.

It's Samsung Exynos and it is way behind Snapdragons.

OPO is a great device. i am not denying that. but the service centers and their quality matters when you spend that much amount of money. i am not a power user not everyone needs snapdragon 801 to use the phone daily!

- - - Updated - - -

Its the same.
Many sevice centres compared to OPO ,Xiaomi !

- - - Updated - - -

But most of them are still pathetic and rookie engineers.

depends on the places!

Top Bottom