Samsung Galaxy S2 Price Drop?

techlover

In the zone
Better to be safe & got it from planrt m ;-)...getting from local stores cud at times risk warranty...heard so...
yup...ICS outta the box :)

Congrats :)

Btw what is the import date and manufacture date on the box??
I am asking to confirm which product has ICS out of the box

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
Congrats :)

Btw what is the import date and manufacture date on the box??
I am asking to confirm which product has ICS out of the box
Thank you...
April 2012O:)...great deal ;-)

*i49.tinypic.com/o70v0m.jpg

GOT this beat headset for my S2

techlover

In the zone
Thank you...
April 2012O:)...great deal ;-)
Oh but the person who bought here also had April 2012 stock still he got Gingerbread :( ..really confusing...did the shopkeeper told you that it has ICS?
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/157856-suggest-me-android-phone-within-22k-23k-3.html

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
yes
.They said..they got it in their shop...but it doesnt show on the box...Dude just go for it ..you got an offr for 26k right...thats the best you can get...I highly doubt he price going to be down like 24k..with galaxy advance being released for 23 k...if at all..they might hold on s2 stock for a while to boost S3 and advance sales...

S2 mostly comes with ICS...if not just buy and upgrade...millions of s2 users hv to update only..no worries..just grab it and feel lighter..enjoy O:)

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
I really got a good deal on this beats...l got from a friend of mine who has come from UK Yday..Give me a guess @rider

Last edited:

aviral1990

Broken In
Hehe yeh i am enjoying it a lot ,preloaded with ICS too :D, so fluid and smooth..just need to load few apps and games now hehe

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
^rider

I got it for 2k original only... :O ...What you mean original one ??.. :-?.. my friend said original would cost 6k :O..

..I wonder why are you asking for S2 pictures :p ... are you planning no buying one ?.. or just dont trust other's words :D

rider

as Kratos
^rider

I got it for 2k original only... :O ...What you mean original one ??.. :-?.. my friend said original would cost 6k :O..

..I wonder why are you asking for S2 pictures :p ... are you planning no buying one ?.. or just dont trust other's words :D

i mean the original beats earphones for genuine "beats in the ear" there are many others chinese copies or something in the market that look exactly the same.

It's good to showoff his things, this is the proof that the guy bought a new gadget, he gains respect.
There is whole thread of this in our TDF for the showoff.

Last edited:

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
@ndroid_rocks --- just put your phone pic with a Iphone pic next to it :p so that we can compare...

Yes Rider is right... put up a pic with your homescreen and any other mod u did

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
i mean the original beats earphones for genuine "beats in the ear" there are many others chinese copies or something in the market that look exactly the same.

It's good to showoff his things, this is the proof that the guy bought a new gadget, he gains respect.
There is whole thread of this in our TDF for the showoff.

Right...How can you tell if it is genuine or not.. Any physical clues... I want to check it out :O

@ndroid_rocks --- just put your phone pic with a Iphone pic next to it :p so that we can compare...

Yes Rider is right... put up a pic with your homescreen and any other mod u did

ICS in SGS2 is not much of a UI difference you can notice at first sight.. it does have some new things though...

I haven't done any mods yet...

But will try to post few screens...

Last edited:
Top Bottom