Samsung Galaxy S2 Price Drop?

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
@scenelover...congrats :)..you will love it..

@ajayashish..dude gonna post..caller id and task manager screens in S2 with ICS
*i47.tinypic.com/20g04mu.jpg

*i46.tinypic.com/ru8l7a.jpg

any mod suggestions for s2

Thanks... Use Go Launcher for Themes and lock screens...

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
Hmm.. Not as of now ... Couple of weeks back Samsung was offering Sienheiser headphones along with Galaxy Note at the price of 32700 ..
S3 price has come down to 40k (official samsung price) ..May be can get it even cheaper at the retailers..
Note's price is soon to have some price adjustment ...

rider

as Kratos
Hmm.. Not as of now ... Couple of weeks back Samsung was offering Sienheiser headphones along with Galaxy Note at the price of 32700 ..
S3 price has come down to 40k (official samsung price) ..May be can get it even cheaper at the retailers..
Note's price is soon to have some price adjustment ...

It should be priced as 28k.

Last edited:
OP
far

far

Keep Going!
Beware of India plaza OCTROI charges and other stuff before buying...I have had an very bad experience in shopping with them..

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
Well there was this complaint on mouthshut they were charging some extra amount claiming that it was mandated by specific states at the time of delivery and the cash back offer they are offering in terms of indiaplaza credits which you can use in their website for future purchases and which will take ever and ever to credit.
Now that review was removed and I can't find it... and this guy had some complaints ..that seems to be removed as well claiming resolved !!

INDIAPLAZA.COM Review, INDIAPLAZA.COM Online Shopping, Websites, Frauds, Security, Samsung galaxy S2 - These ppl fake around. - MouthShut.com

Once I ordered a Digital weigh scale..they said they will deliver it 5 working days which took them 45 days...after many phone calls and updating my order to cancel ..but I got hte product eventually..Its a long process.. It was the first ever and last purchase from me with them...

Its just a heads up..one can buy it at their own risk..

Please explain bro, one user bought S II recently from indiaplaza and he is satisfied with that.

yeah ..i read it on another forum... but may be we need to check if he got the cash back or whatever discount indiaplaza initially offered him..If so, then good...

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
guys ...any one facing disturbance...in the music player while selecting the 5.1 dolby sound..
..sporadically its playing cracky noise while selecting this 5.1 ..this happens on my s2 which came with ics..
and my friend had one with gingerbread which played songs smoothly on 5.1... but after upgrading to ics ..he is also facing the same issue..

but when u restart...its playing smooth...

any permanent resolution guys....or itwill be fixed through patch updates...

Last edited:

ankit360

Journeyman
Beware of India plaza OCTROI charges and other stuff before buying...I have had an very bad experience in shopping with them..

yep I also charge or octroi while I purchased Omnia w from them . But now U can try cod if they ask for extra money simply reject it.

I was charged for Rs800 for my phone which I brought for Rs13600 I m from Mumbai.

kar

Right off the assembly line
Hey Guys,

I m planning to go for Samsung Galaxy S2 instead of HTC One S(S3 version)and Sony Xperia S.

Is it a good decision right now?

aroraanant

Explorer
Against One S and Xperia S its not a good plan.And if you think of One S then its better to pick One X as the difference in price is not much but if you are think to buy around 27k then Xperia S is a much better option as it costs 27-28k

Top Bottom