Samsung Galaxy Note...Where to buy ?

vineetrocks2005

In the zone
Hi...

I am looking forward to but Samsung Galaxy Note, but in my city it is priced at Rs. 33K and recently my friend got it for Rs. 30K. Could guys please suggest me a place (online/offline) from where I can get it for the cheapest...

Secondly, I heard that Samsung employees get 25% discount on the price of the handset using a special coupon code.. Is it true ?

Samsung employees do get employee discount but:
*They can only avail the discount if the handset is worth 15k or less, so high end devices are automatically out of the equation.
*They can only buy 1 unit of all those handsets which pass the above mentioned criteria.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Check here:
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Mobile Phone . Buy Best Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Mobile Phone at Lowest Price Online
get some coupon codes and the total will come around 31.2k.
But in my place Note is available for 28k widely and 30k at max with some.

OP
V

vineetrocks2005

In the zone
*They can only avail the discount if the handset is worth 15k or less, so high end devices are automatically out of the equation.
*They can only buy 1 unit of all those handsets which pass the above mentioned criteria.

Are you confirmed that the discount is limited to Rs. 15K ?

Check here:
Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Mobile Phone . Buy Best Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Mobile Phone at Lowest Price Online
get some coupon codes and the total will come around 31.2k.
But in my place Note is available for 28k widely and 30k at max with some.

That's great.. At 28K, I am getting Galaxy S2..The best price which I came across is at ebay ie. Rs. 30,990

Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 (Blue) | eBay

Last edited:

funskar

Padawan

i will lyk to do correction in ur 1st line.. there is no limit of price..
they get 25-35% discount bt nly one item in year..

vineetrocks2005
Sg note - Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 (Blue) - Sulekha Offers

Sg note - Koovs - Samsung Galaxy Note at best online price in India. One Year Manufacturer Warranty. Free Home Delivery. Also get free Designer Flip Cover worth Rs 1799 | All India Deal

Last edited:
S

siddhipatel

Try out at your local place, any local vendor will have this one at cheapest price. Otherwise get it from the same place where your friend bought.

Top Bottom