Samsung Galaxy Mega smartphones coming with 5.8-inch and 6.3-inch displays

R2K

In the Zone
There was a time when mobile phones were actually "mobile" . i think these companies are forgetting the meaning of " Mobile " phone.

OP
thetechfreak

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ That +1 for that statement doesn't sound right.. :lol:

Thing is my fingers are pretty big; using them on a 3.5" screen sometimes doesn't feel that great :p
4.5" is like the max one should have for phones. Lesser than that is better for the masses.

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
4.5 is really ideal ..... I was using sgs3 & found it's 4.8 " was big sometimes when m using it while lying on bed..... it just not comfortable..... :)

har

In the zone
For my hands a 4" is ideal. Even a 4.5" sometimes feels big to me. And regarding 5.8" and 6.3" lolz no way I am using that. It would be bigger than one's head !!!!!

arsenalfan001

Arsenal Fan
Thing is my fingers are pretty big; using them on a 3.5" screen sometimes doesn't feel that great :p
4.5" is like the max one should have for phones. Lesser than that is better for the masses.

In the last statement, "screen" was not mentioned, only 4.5 inches is ideal :p

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I think just like they have all those other smartphone siblings of the Galaxy series, these will be the siblings of the Galaxy Tab or Note series.

ssb1551

Technomancer

What about people with big thumbs?:2cents:..I have an ATRIX 2 whose screen size is 4.3" but when I type with my thumb I press 2 keys at the same time and the message becomes something else. I have to retype the damn message again.:D..I think a phone with 5" screen with big keys in the keypad is ideal.

Top Bottom