Samsung Galaxy Cooper (Tech2)

abhidev

Human Spambot
*tech2.in.com/media/images/2011/Jan/img_290532_galaxycooper_450x360.gif

The phone runs on Android 2.2 Froyo and has a TouchWiz UI on top.
800 MHz processor
3.5-inch 320x480 HVGA Touch Screen
HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, A-GPS
Bluetooth 2.1
5 Megapixel Camera with Autofocus and LED Flash
Memory expandable up to 32 GB

The Galaxy Cooper features Social Hub which lets you integrate your Social Networking sites, emails, instant messenger and calendar accounts. The video capability of the phone boasts of playing mpeg4, H.263 and H.264 formats.

The phone was listed at a price of 10,900 Thai Baths which roughly translates to Rs. 16,200.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
A worthy Spica i5700 replacement???
I guess so :-D
Price (if true) and specs are impressive.

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
Seriously...the looks too are awesome...the specs too....I am sure LG must hv planned a similar spec phone to compete.

max_snyper

Maximum Effort!!!!!!
at that price point it has worthy competition from htc,lg,nokia.
nut if the price is lowered in India around 11~15k it will be ral deal.
BTW..specs are good as comapred to samsung galaxy 3 5800 series.

siddhesh222

Journeyman
Impressive specs and aesthetic looks, but, don't you think the touchscreen in the pic looks a bit wee small for a 3.5 incher? And I don't think it would be priced below 17k, but that's just me!

azzu

AJJU
^ agree the screen looks too small for 3.5 , even if it is 3.5 inch , considering the space left overall the phone is not gonna be smaller than 4 inch..
hope it wud be priced down the 16k mark

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
fully agree pulkit...even when Galaxy S was launched, many felt that it looked strikingly similar to iPhone3GS... :p
It hurts GalaxyS owners...but nobody says anything about it :p

OP
abhidev

abhidev

Human Spambot
Impressive specs and aesthetic looks, but, don't you think the touchscreen in the pic looks a bit wee small for a 3.5 incher? And I don't think it would be priced below 17k, but that's just me!

thats maybe coz its a little broader....

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I doubt if Samsung will put this phone inside 20k. it would hurt sales of their Bada based Wave II and also of Galaxy S. 22k could be the price if I am right.

I doubt if Samsung will put this phone inside 20k. it would hurt sales of their Bada based Wave II and also of Galaxy S. 22k could be the price if I am right.

I also think the same. if they are planning to bring this one out for 16k, there must be some twist like 256mb ram or something.

Top Bottom