• Samsung Galaxy 3

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I might have dodged your question, but you actually dodged my warning. Banned for a week.

PS: I wanted to do this two months ago when I had received private messages.

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Only thing we can take help is from user surveys and such..and when I present that, instead of graciously accepting it, you guys keep on jumping on me...as if thats gonna change facts.

the best survey is at the top of the page. read it.

..but I am *yet* to read anything sensible posted by you ..:cool:

after reading his statement only words that comes to my mind are noob, ignorant & fanboy.

It was very hard for Indians to move on from Nokia to SE. SE proved itself. Then it was again hard for Indians to move from Nokia + SE to Samsung. Samsung proved itself. And now LG has also proved itself. Infact, they had proved themselves even before O1 was launched with Cookie KP500 which sold a lot. All companies which I mentioned above are equally reliable and good.

As far as Aditya11 is concerned, he is just forcing his dislike of LG and Samsung fanboyism on us. Most of the people who posted in this thread know all the above brands are reliable and it is just the matter of choosing the better fone for the better price. Votes in this thread are not lies. Everyone here always suggests the best fone in a particular budget. No one actually has hard feelings for Samsung. Guess what? I have not seen anyone suggesting an LG fone for around 25k in the forum. ;)

Now finally Samsung has released a better fone than Optimus One, he's back here spamming the same thing on multiple threads. Nothing wrong with what he's doing, but perhaps the way in which he does. [Read his older posts in this thread] It wouldn't take much for me to end his misery. ;)

Another big myth is about Sony "Bravia" televisions being better than LG and Samsung.

well told. also about the 25k LG mobile part. after Optimus One they don't have any mobile that can be recommended. but now they have Black, 2X & 3D. also a MS Phone7 based smartphone.

Last edited:

PoisonReverse

Right off the assembly line
Hey guys , how do I disable the bollywoodji and other nonsense services that LG has preloaded in the O1? I seem to be getting charged .30p out of nowhere and I suspect these services are what's causing it...

pauldmps

Banned
@PoisonReverse

Use a task killer app. to disable the processes of such apps. You can find more info in the LG Optimus One thread here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/134641-lg-optimus-one-thread.html

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I might have dodged your question, but you actually dodged my warning. Banned for a week.

PS: I wanted to do this two months ago when I had received private messages.

why one week ban? I would suggest a permanent ban. There is no place for such guys. only thing he does is spam and abuse anyone who supports non-sammy phones. let me know if you want me to have the pleasure of applying a perma ban on him :D

Hey guys , how do I disable the bollywoodji and other nonsense services that LG has preloaded in the O1? I seem to be getting charged .30p out of nowhere and I suspect these services are what's causing it...

root the phone and remove the preloaded apps.

check this: [DEV and ROM]ClockworkMod Recovery v3.0.0.5 + CyanogenMod 7 (gingerbread) - xda-developers

cyanogenmod 7 ROM for O1 (android 2.3).

or this one : [ROM] Prime v2 (android 2.2.1, stability-oriented) - xda-developers

for foryo performance oriented ROM

Last edited:

diagos

wow samsung has already forgotton about galaxy 3 and they have releases more phones with good price and features.you guys still on galaxy 3

its now samsung galaxy fit,samsung galaxy pop,galaxy gio and samsung galaxy ace
move on guys:-|

:smile:

ameyakhasgiwala

Whats the verdict now guyz...

LG Optimus One or Samsung Galaxy Ace ?

Optimus One is available for 11K where as Galaxy Ace costs 14.5K

Also screen size, processor and look-n-feel of Ace is better than LG.

LG has more RAM and 2.3 upgrade coming its way. I am totally confused which one to buy ?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you want bigger screen & a descent cam & ok with the 1day battery life of Ace, get it. its really worth the penny. also who cares when Gingerbread comes O1's way. who wants Android 2.3 will mostly take the shortcut to XDA Forum. same for Ace. also maybe a modded rom will offer better battery life cause 1day of battery life really sounds like a joke.

nash86

Hello ..this is my first post...i read almost the whole thread and researched from some other sites too...and finally got LG O1 for 9700 at a shop near my house...got a free Reebok shirt with it too :D ( coz LG Optimus is World Cup Sponsoror)
well now to the main topic ...this phone is seriously awesome..i tried Gal Fit and Pop too but O1 is far ahead and i dont know about tomorrow but in today's date go for Optimus One...you won't regret and thanks to Niraj, Naino, Jetboy and others...you helped me taking a better decision :)

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Hello ..this is my first post...i read almost the whole thread and researched from some other sites too...and finally got LG O1 for 9700 at a shop near my house...got a free Reebok shirt with it too :D ( coz LG Optimus is World Cup Sponsoror)
well now to the main topic ...this phone is seriously awesome..i tried Gal Fit and Pop too but O1 is far ahead and i dont know about tomorrow but in today's date go for Optimus One...you won't regret and thanks to Niraj, Naino, Jetboy and others...you helped me taking a better decision :)

You read the entire thread...! It took me a month to read the entire thread... :D

You got that phone at a great price buddy... Congratulations...

Cheers!

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

9700 only? WOW. & over that free gift? you are one lucky guy. congrats. yes O1 is better than Fit & Pop as officially O1 cost more.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. most are getting that tee shirt. a buddy on twitter gave back the tee and got 500 bucks discount for LG O1. That's 9.2k for a superb Droid.

pauldmps

Banned
^^ That's a killer deal.

On another note: It seems that both Galaxy 3 & Galaxy 5 are going to get Froyo update soon alongwith Gingerbread update for the Galaxy S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom