Which is the best VFM Android?

• LG Optimus One

Votes: 54 83.1%
  • Samsung Galaxy 3

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
never seen such wide acceptance of LG mobiles. i guess already have went past G3 number here !!!

I'm going to try this phone tomorrow for sure. Never ever thought people will accept LG phones :shock::shock:

I was scared of manufactures like Samsung and LG, but after purchasing Galaxy S, I think Samsung did a great job.

Need a low end phone for my brother, he is using 5233. I want him to move to android now, is it worth to sell 5233 and buy LG Optimus one which is "reviewed by digit members". ?

siddhesh222

Journeyman
@Sam.Shab: Yeah man It's kind of unexpected! But I guess I'll get to know tomorrow when I'm going to buy it :D.Just can't wait for tomorrow to come :p :p. I hope they have no stock issues :/

@dreatica: Yes, you should go with that, it's a great phone according to reviews as well as user opinion :)

niraj87

Broken In
LG Optimus 2X (dual-core)

LG Optimus 2X - Full phone specifications

*androidandme.com/2010/12/phones/lg...imus-2x-to-emphasize-its-dual-core-processor/

*www.engadget.com/lg-star/preview/

Last edited:

zeu5

Right off the assembly line
Guys using it for 2 days. I am quite happy with it. Though battery seems to be not
Like nokia . But touch is okay. Occassionally some nor respnding happens. There
Is no lag on the software. Browser is great but missing flash. And on the manual
Provided by lg its written that upto 320*240 divx support. But plays 640*320 mp4
Files without any lag. And usb tethering works well.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
LG is on a roll - just a day after the LG Optimus 2 X powerhouse went official , LG officially confirmed the existence of LG B . It 's a super-thin droid with a screen that might turn out better than both Retina and SuperAMOLED.

- Quoted by GSMarena

LG on fire!!! Recovering at a good pace :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
LG Optimus 2X (dual-core)

LG Optimus 2X - Full phone specifications

LG Star could launch as Optimus 2X to emphasize its dual-core processor – Android and Me

LG Star preview -- Engadget

yes. Optimus 2x looks stunnning. IPS panel, tegra2, 1080p capability etc etc.

Will Google give us a new Nexus? "Nexus L" :D

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
^^^
Nexus 1 - HTC
Nexus 2/S - Samsung
Nexus 3/? - ??? :-D

@tejaslok
No clue. But hope it may compete with Nexus S head on (both in price and features)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^^
Nexus 1 - HTC
Nexus 2/S - Samsung
Nexus 3/? - ??? :-D

@tejaslok
No clue. But hope it may compete with Nexus S head on (both in price and features)

nah. If I am right, Google will keep only one model of Nexus in the market. Nexus 3 won't come out till S reached EOL.

noobdroid

Broken In
Further View:

Battery lasted for 1.5 days and EDGE was on the whole time.
Heavy texting.
Brightness 50%
1.5 + Hrs of calls.
Google and FB sync was on.
80+ plus files transferred over BT.

Trying the battery now without EDGE till now:

Super heavy texting.
2+ hrs of calls.

zeu5

Right off the assembly line
and for those worrying about media player.. i played a 720*360 avi video without any lag.. using mvideo player.. optimus one.. rocks.

OP
J

jetboy

Journeyman
Guys anyone tried rooting O1... Some of the pre-installed apps are booooring..(bollywoodji :-D)...Man these irritate like hell.

I would like to ask/clear some doubts...Even after killing some apps they still start up...Isnt there any way that we can stop them permanently..Something like when I want I will start it and keep it shut off other times...I always see around 8-10 apps running in baclground :(...some not even necessary.

If my battery is around 85-90% at around 10pm at night,,,it goes down to 25-20% till 7am in the morning even if I am not touching it or running anything on it..Is it normal?

Taskkiller is already provided by LG..is there a need to install advanced task killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom