Samsung expected to sue Apple over iPhone 5

amjath

Human Spambot
From the yesterday's event, I like the ipod touch which is getting awesome every year 6.1mm thickness and 88gm weigh mind blowing.

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
The war has began the Android Army VS Apple(alone)
lets see who will stand at LAST
GO SAMY GO APPLE:-D

Hrishi

Its time for Payback. :p // Feeling sorry for Apple FanBois.. *_o .

Nokia Will profit from the War.

funskar

Padawan
I hate samsung bt love android..

Let sammy sue apple then google should sue sammy
for making Gs series phones better than Nexus phones:lol:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^I do agree that Samsung mobile design is becoming a little boring (at least the lowend/midrange phones) , but its still a great product company. I don't think I will be wrong if I say Samsung is one of the reason for Androids rise.

Hrishi

^no doubt that if it was not for samsung , Droid wouldn't have been that popular so easily. I think After Sammy's recent tragedy due to apple , we can expect some new design on the block. { Just a Hope though. :}

But this Patent {come sue me} thing is really pissing the world of technology in one way.

rider

as Kratos
I hate samsung bt love android..

Let sammy sue apple then google should sue sammy
for making Gs series phones better than Nexus phones:lol:

Gs series phone better than Nexus phones, what? Are you just telling by reading hardware specs?
Practically Nexus phones are the best android phones, pure google phone which makes the android experience faster like iOS much better than highly customize UI like Timescape, Touchwiz, Sense etc. They are just not meant for gaming or doing high end processing work. I'm telling you because I took demo of jelly bean of galaxy nexus and it was great as I personally use iOS 5 on iPhone 4.

Last edited:

Ironman

In the zone
Looks like the action is far from over. The Samsung war machine is gearing for a counter attack against Apple over the use of 4G LTE technology in iPhone 5.

According to this article :

There have been no updates about Samsung's move so far.

The article further states :

David vs Goliath scenario here.

Plus :

No updates from either companies so far.

Go GO GO ............... i am with you Cheering for you ! Not You Apple .............. I am Talking about Samsung !

Hrishi

Then nokia should sue both sammy n appy:p
Don''t expect and think about so much seu-ing , its normal consumers who are affected from this.

I think it will be better , if Apple says sorry to Sammy , and withdraws the demand for lawsuit claim.Sammy might do the same if this happens. Life will go on as it was.....Trollers might have less work to do although.:p

amalasarin

Right off the assembly line
Hello! I'm new here. :razz: and saw this news here. So this war between two giants is not yet over huh?
I'm an Apple iPhone user but I'm not saying I like iPhone better than Samsung. :|
Samsung is planning to get iPhone banned in Korea... Oh well.

Flash

Lost in speed
Apple opened the Pandora's box with its lawsuit.
If Apple patented all the pinch, zoom functions that is necessary for the touchscreen, how the hell that other companies manufactures touchscreen phones!!

Its time to get screwed, my dear apple.The legacy gone with jobs.
Enemy of my enemy is a Friend of mine!
Samsung & Goo, lets give'em a CHECKMATE!
We can then decide, Samsung Vs Goo!

Top Bottom