S.T.A.L.K.E.R series discussion

C63_XeroCore

Right off the assembly line
I have full hope in Bethesda!
i had my doubts clear with Fallout series and upcoming Prey2 which looks pretty promising.
Bethesda have a thing for these genre and will make a beast out of this game too..

Piyush

Lanaya
Well I am happy that this series is not dying and going in good hands.

I just wish that they take care of environment like it should be.
You know it very well too, how much is the difference is between the environment of both games.
What I want from Bethesda is to keep the same environment but a better engine than X-ray. :)

I just wish that they take care of environment like it should be.
You know it very well too, how much is the difference is between the environment of both games.
What I want from Bethesda is to keep the same environment but a better engine than X-ray. :)

completely agree with you.

masach315

War4Peace
It's better to have hope than to say a 'forever goodbye' to my beloved games like stalker. Bethesda might live upto our expectation, who knows (considering the report is true). I like its connection to the real life disaster (it touch me deep), eventhough loosely based.
It's fun to listen to radio "In the Shadow of the Valley" and its fun to play Fallout.....Oh...."I'm so Blue"

Piyush

Lanaya
STALKERSOUP Mega Mod files now available on Skydrive

*skydrive.live.com/?cid=8dc51a0073faf85f&id=8DC51A0073FAF85F!113

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Survarium got a new Dev diary:-

[youtube]RFd1MwyjISs[/youtube]

Official site:- Survarium - free2play MMOFPS game

The background image of the site looks awesome, hope the finished game will look similar:- ;)

*i.imgur.com/UpsUu.jpg

Piyush

Lanaya
It all happened this way

S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 collapse was ‘forced move’: Survarium dev explains all | VG247

Piyush

Lanaya
Took so long to dig this thread.

Most anticipated standalone mod for this epic series is finally gonna release now. :bananana:
*www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/133471-STALKER-Lost-Alpha-Plan-Scrapped-Over-Pre-Release-Leak

The official date is 26th April.
Since its a stand-alone game, no base game required.
The package is free.
Lets see now what these 5 years were meant to devs of this mod.

Gonna be epic :D

- - - Updated - - -

moddb link-- lost-alpha

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION]
The link you asked about was nothing but the leak of unfinished version of the mod. People were angry coz of this coz they thought dezowave might pull off this project. But when they saw the releasing date of 26th Apr, it was all settled then.

Piyush

Lanaya
Torrent is up and its legal ( just in case)
*gameupdates.org/details.php?id=5770#

seeders may be low in count for a couple of days. Also the game only save files when the launcher is run via admin rights.

- - - Updated - - -

And a review which sums it up..

It's a stalker's dream come true...

A bit of a let down though, to find out the storyline is still around ShoC's time period (I seriously craved for strelok's first raid to the centre of the zone, meeting Fang, Ghost, Doc etc.) But alas, the game has been through rough times and the team's been pressured enough, so it's understandable. Once you go further into the game though, you forget about all and love it even more, thanks to the completely new levels, decor and exploring which give a fresh feeling. The X-ray engine's an old working champ, but the level of detail and visual candy they've drained out of it is astonishing. Truth be told though - i'm on r1 to add that old stalker feel, and it looks just as good on static lighting too! It has the occasional bug here and there. Some of them critical, but not enough to make it a bad day to all the stalkers that waited for this gem of the Stalker franchise.

Overall - i think the game met the expectations and the hype was worth it. 10/10

Top Bottom