S.T.A.L.K.E.R series discussion

gameranand

Living to Play
I have completed horror games. Man I love them but horror movies are a big no no for me. Don't know why but it is. :p

Piyush

Lanaya
I have completed horror games. Man I love them but horror movies are a big no no for me. Don't know why but it is. :p

lol ok
The thing is each one of the stalker fan should (and he will) watch this movie as it focuses on Pripyat zone, its anomalous activities, unheard voices(read mutants) and possible treasure.

Piyush

Lanaya
In this video, the end of Stalker, new studio Vostok Games, and new project Survarium

[YOUTUBE]Kl812VZv9VI[/YOUTUBE]

Ps:mute it

Prongs298

In the zone
played fallout new vegas. f-ing ****. a joke and a bad one when compared to stalker. and i am guessing fallout 3 is about the same. the only real game left after the legendary S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s is METRO. nothing comes close. and last light is going to be breathtaking.

Piyush

Lanaya
^^+1 to that
btw both are different
but still, if its about post apocalypse environment, nothing can beat S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and METRO

Prongs298

In the zone
when i was playing fallout it felt like the devs were trying all the time trying not to make the game too scary. those cartoony icons. how you can chug along a buddy. although its still better than most other games out there in concept. it fails miserably with seriously stupid gfx, choppy animation (which makes running in third person look like swimming through ****), and stupid mutants.

is there a stalker mod out there which can give me a different story other than that mega mod?

Piyush

Lanaya
when i was playing fallout it felt like the devs were trying all the time trying not to make the game too scary. those cartoony icons. how you can chug along a buddy. although its still better than most other games out there in concept. it fails miserably with seriously stupid gfx, choppy animation (which makes running in third person look like swimming through ****), and stupid mutants.

is there a stalker mod out there which can give me a different story other than that mega mod?

search priboy story, lost world requital, OGSE, oblivion lost, etc etc

Prongs298

In the zone
@piyush - mate, i am playing clear sky and i am in agroprom at the duty base, you know that the two bandits loot you in the garbage and there i lost my armor. i need a new one can you, tell me someplace near agroprom where i can get a good one. and another thing - i got no money, absolutely none.

Piyush

Lanaya
@piyush - mate, i am playing clear sky and i am in agroprom at the duty base, you know that the two bandits loot you in the garbage and there i lost my armor. i need a new one can you, tell me someplace near agroprom where i can get a good one. and another thing - i got no money, absolutely none.

its a part of the story
you'll get back every items
there must be a stash location in garbage map
your items are stashed in the area where there are 4-6 bandits in garbage near 2 ponds and concrete logs
i'm assuming the stash's location is not randomized

Prongs298

In the zone
yeah thanks. but now i will have to fight them bandits.
-----------------------------------------------------------

update - did the underground stuff w/o any armor. was a pita to get rid of them fire things w/o any grenade launcher like thing had to throw grenades up the spiral staircase to kill them.
then i got out and found many bandit bodies near the stalker camp which is near the duty camp in agroprom. will sell them to the traders at duty and stalker camp depending on who pays more.
also the duty leader gave me 10000 for clearing the underground.
AND i found vintar sniper rifles all over the agroprom stalker camp. i got three. i guess they are from dead stalkers.
after all this trading i will buy the SEVA suit from the duty camp trader. :)

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
Good news, more optimizations, stability(damn stalker needed a myriad of patches just to become playable) and good story(if bethesda develops it, fu oblivion)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
:lol:

But I'm not sure if bethesda can handle all those anomalies with their engine

I still consider the atmosphere and realism of STALKER games to be better than any Bethesda games. It felt like a good survival game.

Bethesda games are actually funny, funny monsters...wtf geckos running agape:lol: Where's I shat my pants on the slightest growl of bloodsuckers, running back to base to the safety.

Piyush

Lanaya
I still consider the atmosphere and realism of STALKER games to be better than any Bethesda games. It felt like a good survival game.

Bethesda games are actually funny, funny monsters...wtf geckos running agape:lol: Where's I shat my pants on the slightest growl of bloodsuckers, running back to base to the safety.

lol yea
fallout mutants are for lulz
hearing the howls in dark night and cries of various mutants in STALKER makes you shiit your pants :lol:

Top Bottom