S advance or Atrix 2

Pranav19

Broken In
1. Budget? 18k
2. Display type and size? 4"
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? any
4. Preferred choice of brand? Samsung
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). touch
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. front cam, autofocus
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).android
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?internet, mails,camera, light gaming no hd games
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?s advance & atrix 2
12. Any other info that you want to share: Been using a galaxy 5 for last 2 yrs. Familiar with rooting, custom roms etc.
Apart from late upgrade to jelly bean which we dont when will happen is there any other problem with s advance ?
Thank you.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Atrix 2 for performance, S Advance for warranty..
If you are going for custom roms and the likes, go for Atrix 2 as you will void your warranty any way..

Hrishi

Atrix 2 , if you don't care about warranty or support from Motorola.
Since , you can do rooting , custom roms , and tweaking stuffs go for Moto.

Samsung Galaxy Advance S , has a better display due to Amoled technology. And Samsung has updates coming for it.

OP
P

Pranav19

Broken In
S advance has that amoled display while atrix has too has better resolution
S advance willl get jelly bean ( dunno when ?) while atrix 2 will be struck on ics.
have that warranty thing on my mind because i had to get my galaxy 5 display changed after 3 months as it developed some problems.
Anybody knows working motorola service center in pune.
I am currently working so dunno how much time i will get for flashing etc you get pretty addicted doing it and it wastes a lot of time ;).

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you can also go for LG Optimus L9 but it'll take some time before custom rom appears for this mobile. hardware wise it is Atrix 2 with bigger screen.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
Atrix 2 any day...

Atrix 2 vs s advance

1.2GHz dual core vs 1GHz dual core
8mp vs 5mp
FullHD rec n playback vs HD rec n playback
ICS vs GB (this should not be a problem)
1GB RAM vs 768MB RAM
HDMI vs non HDMI connectivity
4.3" vs 4"
qHD (16:9) vs WVGA (4:3)

OP
P

Pranav19

Broken In
Cant go for l9 or one s already increased my budget from 15k to 18k

Hows the camera and screen of atrix.. saw in few sites that that it has yellow tint.

umeshtangnu

NULL_PTR
go for atrix 2
its VFM
got it just today from flipkart (and you get the list of Motorola service centers in your area with the phone)

aroraanant

Explorer
No doubt Atrix 2 in terms of hardware but if any problem occurs motorola customers will suffer after some time.And at the same time Desire X is not that bad

aroraanant

Explorer
how can u set benches buddy? U meant to say desire x is better than s advance? Or U working in htc? :D compare both on gsmarena...

I am not setting the benches, and wish I could work for HTC, he he he... :p
Aren't you aware of all the issues S Advance have got, please use the search box given above or take the help of Mr. Google.
I never said Desire X is the best option, it is just that I prefer it over S advance.
Won't be considering any Moto phone as they are shutting down their operations soon and if any customer gets problem no spare parts will be available anywhere.

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
True... I guess it's worst decision taken by moto... Otherwise atrix 2 is the best of best for strict 18k budget... Let's hope they may have some good plans for India in future...

Top Bottom