Russia [india also] joins in to exclusive members of stealth fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker

Albicelestes
Russia [india also] joins in to exclusive club of stealth fighters

*timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/...kes-its-maiden-flight/articleshow/5512969.cms

:grin::))
Under an agreement signed in October 2007, India has also joined the FGFA project by taking a 50 per cent investment stake in the project. For the Indian Air Force, a lighter, two-seater version is to be developed to meet its specific requirements.

The Russian Air Force intends to begin the induction of FGFA from 2015, India is also expected to induct at least 250 combat jets, which would be manufactured by HAL - the nodal partner of Sukhoi in the project.

it is really good news for india eventough we didnt contribute technichally , but surely IAF gonna get this beauty by 2017...

long live indo russian friendship....

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hi 5 :D
Related pic:
*lh4.ggpht.com/_S1Gu2hX9S6c/So-EU76t7KI/AAAAAAAAMrE/3oncg-3RBGE/s800/sukhoi-pak-fa_8.jpg

OP
Baker

Baker

Albicelestes
looks tough....
and it is just the prototype ... , still they didnt mention about the weapons that can carry ....

nix

waste of money. Whats the use of weapons when we dont have the guts to use them? we need to get the basics right. basics like making roads near border areas so we can transport weapons and soldiers in case of aggressoin.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
waste of money. Whats the use of weapons when we dont have the guts to use them? we need to get the basics right. basics like making roads near border areas so we can transport weapons and soldiers in case of aggressoin.
hahaha, I was expecting you to come and make such a post. :lol:

nix

I was talking about the political leadership.They call the shots.
I have always had enormous respect for the armed forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom