Rumours of “Google+ Games” intensify as “Games Stream” found on help page

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Rumours of Google Games intensify as Games - Online Best Latest Price Reviews | Features in India

Google seems to be making all out efforts to push its new social network experiment – Google+. The Internet is abuzz with fresh rumours of Google+ having a gaming feature. It's pertinent to mention here that social gaming feature played a pivotal role in boosting popularity of Facebook. With 20 million users joining Google+ within three weeks, Google seems to be putting toe to toe with Facebook. The latest evidences of Google+ games were furnished by Slashgear, which discovered mention of “Games Stream” from within Google+'s help page. The stream, Google says, will include “updates shared from games”. To back its claims, Slashgear has even posted a screenshot of codes referring to Google+ games.

*www.thinkdigit.com/FCKeditor/uploads/google%20stream.jpg

This is not the first time when rumors of games on Google+ have hit the Internet. Soon after Google's social network was launched, Enadget claimed to have discovered codes that had mention of game invites and “Google+ Games”. Rumors were further intensified when TechCrunch reported about Google Games logo.

Last edited:

sygeek

Technomancer
How can you expect social networking without online games? ;)

Most of the people had already predicted this. I guess google even paid zynga for developing games some time back. Hopefully it will be way better than Facebook's shite game.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Kind of expected. And I am guessing people will get Farmville, MAfia Wars etc
sygeek said:
I guess google even paid zynga for developing games some time back. Hopefully it will be way better than Facebook's shite game.
We will probably only recieve the bloated games and the world famoule -ville games

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Kind of expected. And I am guessing people will get Farmville, MAfia Wars etc

We will probably only recieve the bloated games and the world famoule -ville games

I don't think so. There will be a whole new set of games, I guess.

I don't like Zynga Games at all.

noob

Cyborg Agent
its fine unless they mix game updates with regular status update feed like FB.

I want it as separate TAB on top..so that those not interested in games wont see gaming updates of friends in normal update stream feed

Top Bottom