[RUMOR] Xbox 360 games could run on Windows 8 PCs [/RUMOR]

abhidev

Human Spambot
oh my hairs are in front of my eyes....:lol:
overall its a dream runing 360 titles on PC

I m the final form....so beware :sword:

its hair and not hairs....:lol:

Is Fight night 4 on xbox???Wish this game could come on pc....:x

LA Noire coming to PC this year, one down.

r u serious??? if its true...then that's gonna be one hell of a detective game to play....nice!!!!!:)

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Great...Waiting to play RDR, LA Noire, Halo Series...

Well is there any news of Kinect for pc? :???:

@tkin... when is LA noire coming for pc?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
its hair and not hairs....:lol:

Is Fight night 4 on xbox???Wish this game could come on pc....:x

r u serious??? if its true...then that's gonna be one hell of a detective game to play....nice!!!!!:)

Announced by Rockstar almost a month back.

Posted it here earlier:-

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/140900-l-noire-thread.html#post1433680

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Imagine just get a WIN8 starter for 2.4K or HB for 5K & its ur XBOX360 i am dying to play GOW2&3 and HALOS also i think if it is true then XBOX360-2 will also be launched but neverthless it will be a sweet dream come true
Also waiting eagerly for LA NOIRE i think it will come in OCT-DEC has anyone played it in console

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
And will someone publish a hack to run xbox 720 discs also? ;)

On a serious note, will the feature be ported to Win 7 also? Or we have to wait for another hack?

cyborg47

Technomancer
Not possible.

Microsoft’s vice president of global marketing Mike Delman confirming:

"Live has been successful on the Windows Phone. Live will be built into the PC. It will be the service where you get your entertainment. We were talking about it — you will not just see consoles and handhelds at this show next year, this show’s going to morph into other devices."

Its live that is turned into a cross-platform feature. May be microsoft will port a few select games from 360 to PC but emulating the x360 on windows 8..nah!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, some negative report here:-

Why Microsoft Won't Emulate Xbox Games for Windows 8 - Tested

Alok

Adventurer
emulation of ps2 is still not fully completed.

And they r saying xbox 360 emulation.:-|
compare x360 and ps2 then think.:-|
let if they however manage to emulate then probably we will have to buy a super computer:):):))

cyborg47

Technomancer
Well, some negative report here:-

Why Microsoft Won't Emulate Xbox Games for Windows 8 - Tested

Yeah, we might see direct ports, but emulation wont be possible ;)
Forget that 'put in the x360 disc and start playing' dream :p
Btw, I dont think we'll see halo reach either :( . May be halo 3 and ODST in one pack(it was rumored a few years ago, remember?) are a possiblity, coz they're old enough and use a similar engine..but no way we'll see reach.

gameranand

Living to Play
Emulation I don't think so. PS2 is still selling AFAIK so Microsoft won't want to just stop the sale of Xbox 360 even after 720 with this.

tkin

Back to school!!
emulation of ps2 is still not fully completed.

And they r saying xbox 360 emulation.:-|
compare x360 and ps2 then think.:-|
let if they however manage to emulate then probably we will have to buy a super computer:):):))
Not necessarily, the guys at microsoft have the source codes for the games, emulating it will be very easy if they do it.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Xbox live will be integrated in windows 8. Xbox 360 emulation may also be fully legitimate.

Source

gameranand

Living to Play
Well Mike Delman just said that live will be integrated which is still available as free download I guess as many games requires that. Or its is different ???? I don't really know much about that.
He didn't said a thing about making XBOX game to be played on 8.

rchi84

In the zone
more wishware than ever vaporware at this point. There's no point in emulating the 360 natively in windows. absolutely no extra profit from a business standpoint, so why would MS even go there?

And windows doesn't require any magical oomph to sell brickloads of licenses. it's still comfortably leaps and bounds ahead of the rest of the pack combined, despite what rabid apple fanboys will tell you.

Top Bottom