Status
Not open for further replies.

johny rico

i hack.. sometimes
Man what an idea!!! Hi guys i'm having an unlimited plan... so am running my pc like a downloading server, 24hrs a day... any1 wants anything tell me.. will ship it to u in 3days for 80/GB... what a business ;D latest softwares and games :) just finished downloading call of duty 4,F.E.A.R, assasin's creed :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^die die die
play dead or a sneaky mod will barge in to smack u back in bedlam :D

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Man what an idea!!! Hi guys i'm having an unlimited plan... so am running my pc like a downloading server, 24hrs a day... any1 wants anything tell me.. will ship it to u in 3days for 80/GB... what a business ;D latest softwares and games :) just finished downloading call of duty 4,F.E.A.R, assasin's creed :D

Dude, stop stealing and thriving off other's ideas.:rolleyes:

Firstly, the content you are downloading is most probably pirated, which is clearly against the forum rules. See my first post if you're not sure on what kind of request's I'm taking.:cool:

Secondly, this is for a genuine reason that I'm putting up such a thing. Not to continue monetizing it. It's just so that the bandwidth left doesn't get wasted.:wink:

too bad.*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif
I thought you might give us <50 ping...

What has ping timings got to do with any of this?:confused:

Last edited:
OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Mods can close this thread as the end of the month has been reached and 15GB has gone down the drain.

cyrus also give some offers to boost up ur business............

I thought you guys had the sensibility to understand that this was not a business. See my earlier post.

Secondly, this is for a genuine reason that I'm putting up such a thing. Not to continue monetizing it. It's just so that the bandwidth left doesn't get wasted.:wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom