Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Hi All,

I have a couple of internet connections and I had about 15-18GB download left before the end of the month on them. So rather than wasting it, I thought I would put it to some good use.:rolleyes:

Anybody who wants anything downloaded can request me and I'll download it, burn it on a CD/DVD and ship it to you for just Rs70 per GB (Includes download cost, computer electricity cost, CD/DVD cost, writing cost and shipping costs):p

If anybody is interested, your requests will be entertained on a first come, first server basis. And yeah, please try to keep your download requests as legal as possible :D

Last edited:
rofl you are starting a download service ? Nice idea... I guess BSNL H500 users will soon become very rich if you are successful and your business model is emulated.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
rofl you are starting a download service ? Nice idea... I guess BSNL H500 users will soon become very rich if you are successful and your business model is emulated.

That's why I'm not on BSNL. It's a local cable ISP. I get 2.1-2.2Mbps 24x7 :p

Business model? Hmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:.. now you're making me think:D

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
where is the office?trivandrum?is it a cafe?

Not trivandrum, I'm interested in cheap labour, why do you think I have low cost hosting packages? :D That's because I've shifted the Hosting office to Pathanamthitta Dist and using local talent at low cost :p

It's a Cafe cum Training Center cum Computer Sales cum Outpower Hosting Office;-)

Not trivandrum, I'm interested in cheap labour, why do you think I have low cost hosting packages? :D That's because I've shifted the Hosting office to Pathanamthitta Dist and using local talent at low cost :p

It's a Cafe cum Training Center cum Computer Sales cum Outpower Hosting Office;-)
extreme resource management dude! keep up the good job;)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I'll pay 120 bucks if you can powerlevel in World of warcraft. lol, there its like 100 mb for 12 hours of playing, so 1 gb = 10 days :) hey its the same data transfer!!! and you dont have to waste a dvd for me :)

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
If anyone is interested, please do book your slots at the earliest, only 2 days left for the end of the month :p

I don't want to waste so much bandwidth and pay for it. :(

praka123

left this forum longback
^why not you yourself download some Linux distros in DVD (fedora/ubuntu/Debian/Mandriva etc for example).then post in OSS section,there is a sticky thread about Linux DVDs/CDs .do your service :)

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
What a great idea!

But get this. Most p1rteD games/movies are available for Rs. 40/50 per DVD. That's less than 10 bucks per Gig, including a DVD.

OP
Cyrus_the_virus

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
What a great idea!

But get this. Most p1rteD games/movies are available for Rs. 40/50 per DVD. That's less than 10 bucks per Gig, including a DVD.

I know, but what to do, I'll be at loss if I give at those prices :(

me cutting cost right away :p

Price reduced to Rs70/GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom