rooting galaxy s3

$hadow

Geek in making
Has any one rooted his galaxy s3. I want to root mine but had no idea about it can any one help me out regarding which rom to use and steps regarding root.

rock2702

Padawan
Several times rooted my s3, flashed custom roms and unrooted it.Never bricked it though :p

U need to root your s3 using Chainfire's root.You need to have Odin to root your phone.If you are new to rooting I would advise you to head over to xda developers galaxy s3 international forum and do a bit of reading about rooting/flashing.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Which back up do you use since I read root works well when it is fully wiped out of data.

repair my mobile

Right off the assembly line
In order to root Samsung Android Mobile and Tablets you need certain tools. Click on the link below to watch working videos and to download necessary files
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m_X9k_JQgM

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
In order to root Samsung Android Mobile and Tablets you need certain tools. Click on the link below to watch working videos and to download necessary files
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=-m_X9k_JQgM

Seriously you opened a 1.5years old thread to post this.

promo87

Broken In
Has any one rooted his galaxy s3. I want to root mine but had no idea about it can any one help me out regarding which rom to use and steps regarding root.

Head over to the post over the XDA thread "*androidxda.com/how-to-root-samsung-galaxy-s3-i9300-and-i9305" it will guide you with the rooting process. Let me know if you encounter any error or require any help !

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Head over to the post over the XDA thread "*androidxda.com/how-to-root-samsung-galaxy-s3-i9300-and-i9305" it will guide you with the rooting process. Let me know if you encounter any error or require any help !

Seriously you didn't read my last post?

Top Bottom