ROKR E8 vs I450 vs 5320 vs w890i

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Help me choose buying the phone in first week of september

i am more into rokr e8.. :D

Still 5320 and I450 and W890i got more features then it !@!

help me out guyz !@!

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
please somebody check specs of 5320 also

it is the 5700 successor with S60 9.3 FP2 and 140 mb ram :|

Pathik

Google Bot
5320. Its a superb fone. Cheap. Super fast. 9.3 FP2.The only letdown is the 2" screen and 2 MP cam.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
box content plz ?

and is there any issues with it ?

do you have problem with keypad and what about the screen
Hmmm Box is very stylish to start with :),
Contents
1.Charger
2.Usb cable
3.Earphone - not great but fine can do the job
4. 3-4 Manuals which i never touched.
5. A scratch card, by which you can get some 25 songs unlocked and can win some gifts n stuff. Again i never used it.

When i was about to buy a cell i first went for i450 as it was new model, but after checking it in showroom, i was disappointed, firstly because the click wheel was very inresponsive, i mean you have to rub your fingers very hard to move menu up and down. Secondly, i really didn't like the overall phone UI, it was very basic to start with like you find in older nokia models.

But then the owner showed me rokrE8, and i was very impressed, so i took it there and then only. New design new features, cool touch wheel which is very responsive(almost like one on ipods, which you can use anywhere browsing through menus, pictures,phone book etc).
First time if you will see you can find the screen little small, but when you start using it you will notice that E8 screen is more in width while less in length, So its gives you a widescreen experience :).

Camera is average, nothing to boast about , it jus for the sake of it. Awesome Long battery life, it runs for almost 3 days with my usage of minimum 1 hour of calling everyday.

It will take time to get along with Keypad of E8 , as its very different from the usual ones, to start with there are no keys at all, just plain screen with small dots to show where you have to press to do something.

^^^remaining review later m pretty tired of typing :D

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
*www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/10766/moto_0029.jpg *www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/10767/moto_0030.jpg *www.imgx.org/pthumbs/small/10768/moto_0031.jpg

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i would say i450 and w890. its true about the clickwheel its too hard but the sound quality is awesome. for everything else theres w890. btw w760 is available for 15.5k its also a great buy.

Tamoghno

Padawan
I think for pure music reason , go for rokr e8. The sound is best i've heard.

If you want to go symbian way , go for n81 instead of i450 . Because n81 is better than i450 in every way except its weight . Moreover the screen of i450 sucked . I've played with & compared both phone extensively in store if you want more details you can ask me.

By the way ,are you sure is 5320 available in india ? What's the price ? I'm also interested in that phone.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i wouldn't recommend the n81 its slow compared to i450 and i450 is louder. but if you want wifi and ngage gaming n81 is your only choice.

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Symbian does not make any diffrence to me :|

and MOTO ROKR GOT linux na ?

i am very confused rokr only targeted on music and nothing else ?

i will go and see all of them in mobile store tomorrow !@!

btw no one got S9 bundled with E8 ?

Last edited:
OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
I450 camera sample pics

i heard that i450 got a crap cam even :|

E8 camera is crap

E8 is like IPOD + Call making and recieving facility :|

Status
Not open for further replies.