rip music -yahoo..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

mukul

Journeyman
hey guys i listen to music on launchcast of yahoo messanger
can i record them while they are being played

wht a question dude............ did u read the forum rules b4 postin tht..... tht is somethin illegal on this forum.... this thread will be locked by the mods as soon as they see it....... maybe they r doin it while i`m typin.....

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Already posted many times!

Just get a standard double ended stereo cable (with stereo jacks at both the ends of the cable). Connect one end to the Line Out of your sound card, and the other end to the Line In.

Then just use any standard audio recording program (like GoldWave) to record the audio

Of course, in the recording program, make sure that you select the source as "Line In".

theKonqueror

CCIE# 20863
drgrudge said:
Already posted many times!

Just get a standard double ended stereo cable (with stereo jacks at both the ends of the cable). Connect one end to the Line Out of your sound card, and the other end to the Line In.

Then just use any standard audio recording program (like GoldWave) to record the audio

Of course, in the recording program, make sure that you select the source as "Line In".

Hey, u dont even need the cable for this. Go to Device Control Properties in goldwave, and check the wave or stereo mixer box, uncheck the rest. Now u can record while listening them in ur speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom