Ridge Racer Unbounded

ithehappy

Human Spambot
For once i thought MW is referring to Modern Warfare :p

Anyway, thanks TG for your review on the game. I have it and yet to play, but I'll play it anyway as it is very small, the size of the game on HDD i meant ;)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yep, it's small ( NFSMW was small too - had similar size too ) ;-) - there's not many events even in the game at the beginning but as collect more pints and win races more districts will unlock and if you feel like play it more you can even create custom races .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this is the only game visual setting customization option for this game :

*3.bp.blogspot.com/-xkOZrtN5I_U/T3fg37R0WxI/AAAAAAAAA80/IVwcLljOjJ0/s1600/ibu8eEV7N1u7Pc.png

there's no other in game menu for customizing visual appearance.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@TG- Yes. No other tweaking options. Btw- How did you have RRU written in English? Mine is in some crap lang, but inside the game it is English however.

*i42.tinypic.com/29f5ahi.jpg

:confused:

@Anand- No it's good, a worthy replacement of NFS 1, 2 etc :D

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Dunno why but This game is garnishing some huge hatred here.
I played it for like 1.3 hr or so on my cousins PC and i liked it a lot.
Other than few technical glitches even on his gtx560ti ,The game was fun(its a looker).
Still will be playing it soon on my pc and will make final comments.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@TG- Yes. No other tweaking options. Btw- How did you have RRU written in English? Mine is in some crap lang, but inside the game it is English however.

:confused:

@Anand- No it's good, a worthy replacement of NFS 1, 2 etc :D

can't say why you are getting that cryptic language in launch box but ( the pic is from another site - not mine ) my RRU is written in English on launch box - the only difference I can see is your game version is 1.03 but mine is 1.02.

^^WTF!!!!:shock:
So many stuff on desktop.!!!

I've a lot more stuff than him on desktop ;-)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
can't say why you are getting that cryptic language in launch box but ( the pic is from another site - not mine ) my RRU is written in English on launch box - the only difference I can see is your game version is 1.03 but mine is 1.02.

I've a lot more stuff than him on desktop
;-)
Seriously??:shock:
How do you guys manage to have so much clutter on your deSKTOP.
Single row of icons on my desktop makes me freak out the whole day long but i think thats a personal choice anyway.:wink:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Fair enough :)
I am not that much concerned with that anyway.

I've a lot more stuff than him on desktop ;-)
Ha ha, I know bro. ;)
Single row of icons on my desktop makes me freak out the whole day long but i think thats a personal choice anyway.:wink:
Yes, it's a personal choice obviously and i like mine to be clean too, but just don't have enough time or desire to clean it up.
My mom once saw that desktop and asked very normally, 'Are you mad?' :lol:

Sujeet

Undead!!!

Ha ha, I know bro. ;)

Yes, it's a personal choice obviously and i like mine to be clean too, but just don't have enough time or desire to clean it up.
My mom once saw that desktop and asked very normally, 'Are you mad?' :lol:
Wanted to ask the same thing when i first saw your desktop.:razz:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
may be we are just too lazy but geeky;-)

everything on the desktop seems to be important and may be we are just too lazy ( I don't have enough time to categorize them neatly ) to click the mouse a few time more ;-)

I'll update and let you know ;-)

Top Bottom