Resident Evil 6

gameranand

Living to Play
Well thats one way for sympathy. Anyways they always release very optimised games on PC from past experience and I am very hopeful that they won't dissapoint this time also.

SunnyGamingHD2

Fortune favors the brave
Hey in Wiki it says " It is scheduled for release on October 2, 2012, for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and November 25 :confused::confused::chinscratch: for Microsoft Windows.[3]

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
LOL! That wikipedia date isn't a confirmation. Unless you hear it straight from the Horse's mouth, don't believe it. Chris Svensson had confessed on Capcom's boards that the PC development didn't even start until the console versions were complete. So don't bet on that November release date. Heck, don't be surprised if it ends up in next year.

samuelpranay

Right off the assembly line
Wow! Awesome Trailer!! Seems the game's going to be great even than before! Looking forward for it's release.. I'll grab it very soon.. This is a good news for Resident Evil series lovers..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
recently played REORC - if they stick with same camera/control setting I'm going to enjoy this as well .

Tachyon1986

In the zone
The main gripe reviewers had with RE6 was the abundance of "Quick-Time" events. Unless you bashed the buttons in the proper order, it was game over. The game has too many of these apparently , but I wouldn't judge it until I've tried it.

Top Bottom