Resident Evil 6

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Capcom announced premium edition for $1,300. The package contains the game, tablet and a jacket.

Classic Capcom. Capcom, do yourself a favor, learn how the set the prices right.

abhidev

Human Spambot
woah!!! all the characters are brought together...awesome!!! And how come wesker's son grew up so fast?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Ok time for a fresh preview

Re6 preview

Leon , chris and jack's gameplay will be completely different. Leon would be zombie hunting as well as solve puzzles in order to move on. His approach is more stealthy and enemies are relatively easy. Leon will just have one partner (female AI) following him everywhere. So basically zombies are the main enemies of leon's storyline.

On the other hand Chris has a more aggressive gameplay. To complement that, chris doesn't get zombie enemies but the parasitic ganados and mazini found in re4 and 5 and they even have more heightened reflexes now. Unlike leon who just has one partner, chris will have a whole group of bsaa agents following and assisting him all the time. Chris doesn't solve puzzles or take the conventionl stealth approach but does everything with sheer fire power. ( I like chris more than leon :) )

Last but not the least, the third protagonist named jack will have a completely different gameplay style and follow Re3's mould. He will be stalked frequently by a UNITANK ( similar to nemesis) and always has to run away from him. If he gets caught, he's killed instantly.

So guys, Re6 is shaping brilliantly and hopefully all set to be the best RE game ever made yet. There's something for everyone's taste in this game starting from stealth to head on action and survival instincts. Read more in that preview link i gave above. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom