Required:Digital Image Recovery Software

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Hey frens, last week while i was just searching my hard disk i noticed my "desktop" folder is nowhere which contained around 1 Gb of digital images..However i dont remember deleting or removing the folder from its original place........

So guys pls suggest me a good software which could recover my files. I did google but it didnot provide a good result for me...

I even used File Scravenger coz a month before i had succesfully recovered the files i lost while partitionubn the hard disk via this software only .......Bt this time it failed. i was able to recover only those images which i had deleted one by one that is only that photos where recovered which where deleted as a file and where nt included in a folder........

So pls suggest me a gud software which could recover those images.....
Thanks in Advance......

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
^thanks buddy let me try all these software..........
thnanks again

CA50

Cyborg Agent
You can also try some free alternatives like recuva, handy recovery. If you are interested in paid ones then you can try R-studio. Thats a powerful one but sadly paid :(

arunsonnet

Right off the assembly line
Try using recuva . And if you don't find your files using normal scan, enable deep scan and scan again.

joliejoe

Right off the assembly line
Hey frens, last week while i was just searching my hard disk i noticed my "desktop" folder is nowhere which contained around 1 Gb of digital images..However i dont remember deleting or removing the folder from its original place........

So guys pls suggest me a good software which could recover my files. I did google but it didnot provide a good result for me...

I even used File Scravenger coz a month before i had succesfully recovered the files i lost while partitionubn the hard disk via this software only .......Bt this time it failed. i was able to recover only those images which i had deleted one by one that is only that photos where recovered which where deleted as a file and where nt included in a folder........

So pls suggest me a gud software which could recover those images.....
Thanks in Advance......

Hi Ron,

Don't worry because there are numerous applications available that can help you recovering the pictures that you have lost from your desktop. The software is known as Photo Recovery and the best part of this software is that you can take the trial without purchasing it. Just download it to the computer system and install it to your computer. then choose the partition where the pictures were earlier available and start the scanning. In this scan result you can see the recovered pictures. Now as you purchase this product, you will access the feature of storing the recovered pictures to safe destination. Visit *www.photosrecovery.co.uk for free download Photo Recovery.

Top Bottom