Required a Software to create a database without using SQL etc.. PLZ HELP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
dear forum users,
i am searching for a software which actually manages to create the database/s which do not use SQL etc....

actually one of my friend's father will be using such a database for maintaining his job details.. his father's job is to maintain his client's databse.. his father is an financial advisor and manager...

2-3 years back on the digit CD's a software came which manages to create database through wizard mode... no codes ... nothing.. i dont remember the name of the software but i remember that i used that software for keeping the details of the software installed on my system.. now i dnt use that..

can anyone remember the software or can anyone recommend any such software (free / paid No matter) .. plz reply..

-SUDE

Last edited:
OP
sude

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
dear forum users,
i am searching for a software which actually manages to create the database/s which do not use SQL etc....

actually one of my friend's father will be using such a database for maintaining his job details.. his father's job is to maintain his client's databse.. his father is an financial advisor and manager...

2-3 years back on the digit CD's a software came which manages to create database through wizard mode... no codes ... nothing.. i dont remember the name of the software but i remember that i used that software for keeping the details of the software installed on my system.. now i dnt use that..

can anyone remember the software or can anyone recommend any such software (free / paid No matter) .. plz reply..

-SUDE

well amitava and mehulved.../

i think u are not getting me..
the soft i am talking about doesn't need any SQL, ACCESS or any other codes... it works independantly.. and creates the backend and frontend part through the wizard... and at the end the user requires to enter data directly without bothering about any code/s...

such a software was there in digit CD's 2-3 years back.. if anyone remember the name of the soft please reply.. or any similar soft plz reply with the name.. whether free or paid no matter.. my friend is ready to buy..

waiting for a reply..

-SUDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom