Request your Signature/Avatar/Logo Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I can't resize it to 80*80 px because all quality is lost :-(
They need to raise the bar for the avatar size in this forum.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Can you guys make the word "macboy" blink like the guy above? It looks cool. And can you guys use this:*www.techshout.com/images/apple-logo-black-xsan.jpg for the background photo? Thanks!

just wait a minute...

Large:-

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/macboy_large.gif

Small:-

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/macboy_small.gif

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
thank u buddies ..u all rock !!!

but the text isnt blinking :(

My result:-

Large:-

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/heavymetalsrocks.gif

Small :-

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/heavymetalsrocks_medium.gif

I need a Logo for Gaurish Sharma Live.
1. Photo: depends, the bottom line is it should look cool
2. Text: Gaurish Sharma or Gaurish Sharma Live or G Sharma or any such alias
3. Size of the signature/avatar/logo:standard logo to fit in blog header
4. Animation or not: Depends, if it suits then okay, else it can be safely skipped

Extra notes:
Mak something that is Unique & Simple which reflects me.
Please feel free to Experiment:p

Can u just say what kind of photo do u want in ur logo (as din said that he want a sun)...???

Where is esumitkumar and gary4gar...??

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^No need to make this sticky. We will have enough new posts to keep this thread at the top. If there are no requests, we can just chat a bit here to keep this thread up.

If they make this thread sticky, I will demand that the mods make the FOOTBALL channel sticky as well.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@krazy..i was checking..digit forums were down on sat and sun (US east time)
and there is nothing showing under small and large for my logo..checked in two browsers ..safari n IE ..have u posted it or not :D

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
@abhi.eternal

I loved it, but only thing is I will have to change the entire theme and design of the blog to match the header. I am thinking on it though .. (suggestion - same as above, I mean Din lol)

Well, did some editing, and came up with this:

*i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/abhijeetdeb/din-1.gif

Hope this is better. :)

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@krazy..i was checking..digit forums were down on sat and sun (US east time)
and there is nothing showing under small and large for my logo..checked in two browsers ..safari n IE ..have u posted it or not :D

It shows in Firefox...
IE sucks FF rocks..

My new Signature:-

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/GIMP%20Art/NFS-PSSig.jpg

naveen_reloaded ---> completed
sachin_kothari ---> completed
pritish_kul2 ---> ???
The Conqueror ---> completed
Ecko ---> completed
thewisecrab --> completed
casanove ---> ???
din
---> completed
gary4gar
---> ???
ravi_9793 ---> completed
cooldudie3 ---> completed
nvidia ---> completed
esumitkumar ---> completed

casanove and pritish_kul2 where are u...???

*i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/abhijeetdeb/din-1.gif

Plz give me the font which u used for writing the word "BLOG"...i know i shouldn't ask but still....i was having that font before but it lost somewhere...btw how is my new signature (look above)...

1. Krazzy Warrior (me)
2. abhi.eternal
3. hari_sanker_r
4. kl@w-24
5. hullap
beta testing

This will make us to be expert in Gimp/Photoshop...

Note:- Those whose names are written in the above (^^) list are requested to check this thread after they login in this forum..

1st post keep on updating...plz check that regularly...

Any new Request*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/41large.png

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
This is in reply to the large amounts of PMs I've been getting for making this a sticky. Seems you guys have been conspiring against me or something.

Anyway, what is the reason for this thread to be a sticky? Give me one? I hope you guys understand the purpose of a sticky. It is to prevent important threads that new users should know about, from going to page 4-5 which no one checks. Since you guys are pretty active around here, which is good, this thread is always on Page 1. And if you do in fact stop posting in this thread, then what's the point in making it a sticky anyway, being that the activity in this thread has stopped (aka useless).

I hope I've made myself clear. If you have any further arguments regarding this, please PM the admins or some other mods. I will not make this a sticky.

@betatesting: This is a tech forum, and football isn't exactly tech.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
This is in reply to the large amounts of PMs I've been getting for making this a sticky. Seems you guys have been conspiring against me or something.

Anyway, what is the reason for this thread to be a sticky? Give me one? I hope you guys understand the purpose of a sticky. It is to prevent important threads that new users should know about, from going to page 4-5 which no one checks. Since you guys are pretty active around here, which is good, this thread is always on Page 1. And if you do in fact stop posting in this thread, then what's the point in making it a sticky anyway, being that the activity in this thread has stopped (aka useless).

I hope I've made myself clear. If you have any further arguments regarding this, please PM the admins or some other mods. I will not make this a sticky.

Ok so people goobi points out that very greatly.so know we should believe that this thread will not be sticky and if any time comes that this thread deserves to be sticky goobi will surely make that sticky...But if we didn't recieve any new request as goobi suggested can bump this thread from time to time...but till now there is never a lack of request....

Thanks goobimama.*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/23.png
Ok so from now on I am considering u the Best Moderator *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/105large.png because u r the only one who make us understand in simple and very good language...thanx once again......

And so guys what happened back on the topic....:D

Chal goobi tu hi koi request kar le...!! btw...do u like my art in this thread...

Last edited:

abhi.eternal

In search of light...

I totally agree ;)

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@abhi
check:-*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=942669&postcount=190
check:-*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97795

din

Tribal Boy
Sorry guys, was on a trip and another soon !

I see the updated logos and pms now. Yes, I am quite satisfied now.

Thanks a lot.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Graphics Designing Tutorials...!!

din u r satisfied....*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/68.png

Any new Request*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/41large.png

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@krazy...avatar is tooo good. only goof up is that u have written "metals" instead of metal.still no prob..u rock..have u used photoshop to design or any other software ? pls tell me also some free s/w which can resize many images in one go...bbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom