Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
get fascinated by ur avatar...

think u didn't know the meaning of fascinate :- it means personal charm

btw did u pmed mods regarding making this thread sticky..??

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
no I donot think so they are looking in this thread...

@gary4gar

give the theme so that I can make a suitable logo for ur website..

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
@beta testing

That is nice. But I think 'Sun' get too much importance in that ? lol. Please do not feel bad. I mean Sun is bit big in that ?

@Kl@w-24

Looks cool. If you can make it - Din's Blog - will be great. I feel very old when someone call my full name :D So, using - Din - as my name is a trick to sound like a young person lol

@abhi.eternal

I loved it, but only thing is I will have to change the entire theme and design of the blog to match the header. I am thinking on it though .. (suggestion - same as above, I mean Din lol)

@hari_sanker_r

Simple and pretty neat design. Liked both, but in second one (thats the last one you posted in this page), possible to change the font / size of font ? I mean possible to make it on top rt side ? Like as in my blog (at present it is text in my site).

Thanks a lot guys and sorry for bugging you too much.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
^^^ you already have it????*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/91.png

no way dude! But can anyone help?
If it is not possible, can someone make me a avatar that says " macboy" or something like that... And please please dont start insulting me as a macboy. Thanks guys!

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
If it is not possible, can someone make me a avatar that says " macboy" or something like that... And please please dont start insulting me as a macboy. Thanks guys!

What do u mean by says do u mean that contain word "macboy" and which kind of photo do u want..

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Big apple logo with macboy inside the logo. If there are extra space just fill it in with gray. What I mean by macboy is letters. And pick a good font for me. Thanks!

so which one u liked the most...????

Kl@w-24 or Krazzy Warrior (mine one)..

and ravi pm mod...see previous post of mine...

here is ur avatar:- *i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/LinkinPart_big.gif

But u cannot use this as it exceed forum rules avatar size..

Use this but it doesn't look cool as upper one is...*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/LinkinPart_small.gif
Nice one.. Thaanks a million You'll rocK!!!!!!!:)

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Big apple logo with macboy inside the logo. If there are extra space just fill it in with gray. What I mean by macboy is letters. And pick a good font for me. Thanks!

Large (u can't use in this forum):-
*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/macboy_bigpng.png

Small (u can use in this forum):-
*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/macboy_smallpng.png

The maximum dimension of this forum is 80x80 px which sucks..It must be around 100x100 px..

hey why it is not animating ???

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
no I donot think so they are looking in this thread...

@gary4gar

give the theme so that I can make a suitable logo for ur website..
I was thinking of keeping the same theme, but you said that this one sucks.
So okay, please tell the one which sucks less :D

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
I am not saying that sucks that rocks but as hari replied I thought u will change theme..
ok working for logo on that theme only..

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Large (u can't use in this forum):-
*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/macboy_bigpng.png

Small (u can use in this forum):-
*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/macboy_smallpng.png

The maximum dimension of this forum is 80x80 px which sucks..It must be around 100x100 px..

hey why it is not animating ???
Thanks dude! It's awesome!

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
So use that ASAP.

1st post of this thread keeps on updating...

@ cooldudie3 and thewisecrab

plz PM mods regarding making this thread sticky..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom