Request your Signature/Avatar/Logo Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Originally Posted by amritpal2489
Photo: Something related to love and friendship.. more of friendship..
Text: Dill Dosti
Size: Big Banner
Animation: Yes

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/Friendship.gif

where he is...???

@abhi
Gubben I L

Thanks...

The text effect is good... Ain't that a screenshot from GRID?
nope..its NFS:pS

New Request...??

well i give out a challenge, design a logo, avatar and a ad block for the following config:

Text : Skreem
Animation : no
Size : not less than 100x100 not gr8r than 1440x990
Theme : tech, dark, match with black background, glossy

the best selected one will be awarded with 9$ for sure (this is via paypal and direct transaction via awsurveys :D)

no terms and conditions apply, but the money is not guaranteed, since it comes from a non-confirmed source
there will only be one result and that will be final.
last date of submission : 24 sept 08 11:59.59 :D
Best of luck

~bump~

Last edited:

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
well i give out a challenge, design a logo, avatar and a ad block for the following config:

the best selected one will be awarded with 9$ for sure (this is via paypal and direct transaction via awsurveys :D)

no terms and conditions apply, but the money is not guaranteed, since it comes from a non-confirmed source
Best of luck

~bump~

I take the challenge for challenge's sake... money is also welcome though ;) Anyways, I am at office, so cannot do it now. Will try to do it after going home. When is the last date of submission (as I need time to do it)? :D

of cource ther is time limit, by monday, 22nd

Celebrating 225th post..... HOOORAY.....
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/79large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/90large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/48large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/35large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/2large.png*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/8large.png

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"

the best selected one will be awarded with 9$ for sure (this is via paypal and direct transaction via awsurveys :grin:)

last date of submission : 24 sept 08 11:59.59 :grin:
Best of luck
~bump~

ok I am up there but I wont take money.:-x

Last edited:

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
I take the challenge for challenge's sake... money is also welcome though ;) Anyways, I am at office, so cannot do it now. Will try to do it after going home. When is the last date of submission (as I need time to do it)? :D

Sorry for taking up the challenge so soon. I might not be able to get the design by Monday as I have a few personal issues to take care of. However, I will try to do it when I get time. In the meantime, may be you'll get some (very) good designs.... Btw, don't take money is also welcome though too seriously... I was kidding! Sorry again but I can't help it :(:(:(

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@hari_sanker_r

Logo:-*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/Logo_Skreem.png

I am making avatar...btw what is "ad block"??????can u give an example so that I can make one for u...

Avatar:-*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/Avatar_Skreem.jpg

What is this ad block ?

^^ or u can write "Rammstein Rocks !"

avtar size--> 80x80 its sucks digit forum avatar slot is too small...anyways..here is my work...
*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/RammsteinRocks_esumitkumar.jpg

Last edited:

amritpal2489

In the zone
Wow.. its Great... Thanx Dude....

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/Friendship.gif

@esumitkumar

Text:Ich liebe Rammstein

^^ I prefer u to have text with less alphabets for example ILR because if I reduce it to 80x80 then u will not be able to read clearly "Ich liebe Rammstein"...so should I make that will another text...

I am confused what are u saying....plz write clearly..plz write clearly what text u want and what photo u want...

1st post:-
---------------------------
pritish_kul2 ---> ???
casanove ---> ???
gary4gar ---> ???
---------------------------

^^^^^^^ Where these guys are???

Wow.. its Great... Thanx Dude....

okay the logo was'nt upto what i've expected... avatar is fine.Krazzy, cant help with the money.:D

date extended due to abhi's situation. last date : 24 sept 08 !!!!

an adblock is a skyscraper/board that display image ads like the one next to the forum, on top of it (though i dont get those coz i use AdBlockPlus)

Krazzy please update 1st post and quote the challenge...

ps the money is retired on monday.

Last edited:
leave it, the ad is no more an option.
the logo lacks darkness and i dont like mobiles ! the colour can be re-black-deep blue-brown combinations plus no easily identifiable copies.
update the post.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@krazzy..avatar is OK types..can u make that color of Rammstein text other than light green..some gud color matching with background..should be prominent :p

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
leave it, the ad is no more an option.
ok left

the logo lacks darkness and i dont like mobiles ! the colour can be re-black-deep blue-brown combinations plus no easily identifiable copies.
Ok making one...[/quote]

by esumitkumar
@krazzy..avatar is OK types..can u make that color of Rammstein text other than light green..some gud color matching with background..should be prominent :razz:

hmm...ok changing..u all wait I will do that ASAP.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
my internet connection was down from last 5days
damn BSNL:x

As you have asked, i need a logo which highlight letter "G".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom