-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

redhat

Mad and Furious
Re: Creating a complete theme

You, cannot make themes using Resource Hacker.
With Resource Hacker, you are only changing the "resources", i.e. Images, vids, etc, in a file.
A theme is one, wherein, you can use apply it on another computer with just a click...
So, do you want to create a theme? Or just modify ur computer?

Adam Cruge1

Broken In
Re: Creating a complete theme

Plz tell me step by step how to edit resource using resource hacker to change the looks of my computer....

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^^^^

1. Stop using CAPS :lol:
2. Dont put your authentication details here...
3. delete all your forum software (you cant use Vbulletin without license (costs $160), yabb is extinct, phpbb3 admin is complex...)
4. get SMF forum from simplemachines.org or MyBB
5. refer to the popular tutorial for creating your own forum by gigacore here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75983
6. dont spam your forum here after you have created it :p

and for your previous query refer my signature ;)

_

upgraded to this config yesterday :
asus m2n mx mobo
amd athlon x2 4000
nvidia xfx 8400gs
2x1gb ddr2
samsung hdd (ide) 80gb

need tut ot overclock !

rahul_bhageria

Right off the assembly line
is there any way to bind an exe file with a jepg file?

is there any way to split the contents of a dvd into two cd's so that the installation automatically asks for the second cd after installing the first?

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Find an exe joiner at
*www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=exe+binders&sourceid=opera&num=100&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I could give you programs, but they are all detected by AV, since virii operate that way. You could code your own... :D

Depends on the contents of the DVD... if it contains cab files for example you can just copy them into 2 cds. The installation will automatically ask the next CD. Or else, make an ISO with 700 mb parts using Alcohol 120% and write each to a CD.

P

paranj

^^using MagicISO might help too. but u need to [magical word] it cuz its not free! :D

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Any one can open a tutorial about cleaning ur system, like deleting Temp files, cleaning your system and cleaning the registry?
For the registry, I need precise details on how to!

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
HI cooldudie3...wel the best way for cleaning and on tuning you Computer is via using Tuneup Utilities 2008 (paid) if you are using windows XP

Top Bottom