-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

kaushikmakam

Right off the assembly line
i have the bsnl modem DNA A211 I

is there any software to reboot the modem at a perticular time or any tutorials for night unlimited download for this kind of modem please give some working tutorials:)

drsubhadip

In the zone
ya..
give some tutorial of night unlimited download from different servers like rapid share and megaupload..free download ...
please

rhasta

Broken In
Can i get a source to get back all the original windows xp files such as: *login screen.etc. I have modified my files using Vishal Gupta's "Change XP To Vista" tutorial. But now i wish to get back all my modified files. I know i should have backed them up ,but I haven't. Please Help

Indrabhooti Barar

Right off the assembly line
Hello, I am a new member and this is the first time I am writing.
Here goes:
I have a Sony Camcorder HDR-SR8E with 100gb HDD, and capable of recording Hi-Definition in AVCHD format.
I also have a DEll XPS 420 desktop with intel core 2 quad processor and running Windows Vista Home premium 32 bit as OS with 4 gb RAM. I have installed on my system also, Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 8.
I can make reasonably good resulting DVD's with 5.1 Dolby surround (since the camera ecords natively in Dolby 5.1 surround.
I am now interested to understand how can I make on standard DVD's the lowest of High Def movies at 720p. Is it possible or just wishful thinking on my part? If it is possible con you walk me through a tutorial in one of your future magazines - I am sure there are many who would love to learn the methodology.
Is some special software necessary? I am not a geek - just an amature at level zero.
Please help and guide.
Thanks

Top Bottom