-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Need a tut on how to customize Drupal. I can't get head or tail of the admin panel.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
I would appreciate a tutorial that would guide on changing blogger themes. I mean how to conveniently add those jscripts and meta datas from the previous themes to new one.

And modding those themes, I mean if the themes comes with one sidebar, how to add another one.

rakee

Journeyman
I need some tutorials or ebooks on Oracle EBusiness suite-Oracle applications-Modules-User guides

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
How To Install A New Theme Template On Blog.

Deof Movestofca

Right off the assembly line
Charmap.exe--->

A tut to modify charmap.exe to make it more useful (mainly, I just want to be able to resize/maximize it and remove the "CONTROL "Ad&vanced view", 119, BUTTON, BS_CHECKBOX | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | WS_TABSTOP, 3, 280, 64, 12" and instead make the Advanced view items permanently visible) would greatly appreciated.

adamgil

NEED download links for C language video tutorials.Including data structures.

please post the links for video tutorials of C,data structures.

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
My request !!! Accept it or else.....

^Crazzy bluez.

Mujhe bulaya kya ???

I need tutorial on how to create addons for Bart PE and how to slipstream software's on to Windows CD's (XP & VISTA)

A list of all good sites and forums for customizing and tweaking's...

virilecliffhanger

I ain't afraid of nothin'
Hi there,
I m gonna get this iDeneb_v1.1_10.5.4
And I need a good tutorial on Installing Leopard On a PC with existing XP Vista and a Mandriva Spring 2008 Power Pack.... Someday plzz... explain..
I wanna boot Leopard, Mandriva, XP and even Vista!

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
Dear All,

Thank you for reading.

I have .tiff (image) files with multiple image frames. (that means multple images in one .tiff file) Can any one put some light to how to extact all the images from the .tiff file.

Please do the needful

Thanks and regards

eBRo

shri

Always Fresh!
*i35.tinypic.com/f3tlj4.jpg
I need to extract the outline of the above picture. The background needs to be white with the sketch in black. How do I go about it in photoshop?

rock_kiran

I want to create a 3D photoflow using Flash CS3.I tried many tutorials.And I want to get familiar with the term "Papervision 3D".And If possible suggest More Flash Effects Tutorial
also.I look forward hearing soon From Digit.
Thanks.

Top Bottom