-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

Charley

Just Do It
Appreciate a TUTORIAL for creating websites, the available free sites to create[.com, .net, .org] or if pay sites how to proceed.

Please provide a detailed procedure.

Cheers

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
request: ebook illustrator, indesign

can someone please suggest me a link to ebooks on adobe illustrator and indesign cs. thanks in advance

anomit

In the zone
Atul Shukla said:
i want tutorial on mathematical techniques used in speech recognition?
Thanx in advance.

The technique used is based on complex conditional probability. The mathematical model used is known as Hidden Markov Model. Now that you know it search for it on the net. I am not gonna post anything. Ppl here are happy with Photoshopand flash tuts. I posted a tut on Baye's Theorem and got no response. Its not that I don't know about it :wink:

Ok here is a link:

*www.cs.brown.edu/research/ai/dynamics/tutorial/Documents/HiddenMarkovModels.html

dgxman

Right off the assembly line
requesting tutorials for setting up diskless nodes ( linux / win ) - to work as a render farm for MAya, premiere, after effects

COOLdeepak

Right off the assembly line
earning money online

could u post a tutorial that how can i earn some money while working from home. i have done my b.tech. in computer sc. & engg.
thanx.

simplegeek

Broken In
can anyone write a progam in c for...

hi people

can anyone of you write me a c program that will give me the current date and time.

The condition is it should be simple and the format shoulud be dd-mm-yyyy and hh-mm

tuxfan

Technomancer
There are built in C functions for this. Why don't you use them? Whats your purpose of doing this. May be someone can suggest a better alternative.

enjoy

Journeyman
I need a tutorial on Creating and using DLLs in C language. Any pointers....

Thanx for your kind help..

Top Bottom