-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
Can somebody write a tutorial on
1.How to install software in Linux.
2.How to install a new Desktop enviroment.
3.How to work around with grub.

I have to make a project on "Management of Information Systems" or MIS as it is generally called.

I have no idea at all as to what this is. I tried googling it, but found no suitable results. I need complete info on what it is, what are its prospects, its need and EVERYTHING else....

Can any of you plz plz plz help me out? I need to submit this project within 7 days!!!

loo_31

Broken In
it_waaznt_me said:
Please post all your requests for tutorials in this section .. Threads asking for tutorials on this and that will be deleted without notification ...

Ill keep this thread updated and there will be a request fullfilled system ..
hi i would like a to ask which is the best antivirus.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
kl_ravi said:
Hi friends,

Please give me a step by step guidance to create a windows XP live CD.

PS:- I have searched through the entire forum for the key word "Windows XP live CD" and didn't find anything. :)

Use the Bart's PE Builder to build Live Windows XP CDs from XP Kernel......
However, the output does not look like XP at all...........

It is almost impossible to make exact XP-Like live CD............
I have tried to make 98 Live CD and I know how difficult it is to make a live CD..........................

Microsoft has released a Preinstalled Version of XP called XPE which is however, very costly, I suppose and not as good as BartPE with many plugins. For more, PM me.............

futuristically_ancient said:
I have to make a project on "Management of Information Systems" or MIS as it is generally called.

I have no idea at all as to what this is. I tried googling it, but found no suitable results. I need complete info on what it is, what are its prospects, its need and EVERYTHING else....

Can any of you plz plz plz help me out? I need to submit this project within 7 days!!!

CMON GUYS! NO REPLIES?!?!?!?! :(

upendra_gp

In the zone
tutorials wanted imeddiately

i want tutorials on flash mx & dreamweavers ! i know how to open & exit from them but i don't know how to do between them[between open&exit]
plz reply me as soon as possible as my friends & me are going to make a simple game in flash & design it's site with dreamweaver!

futuristically_ancient said:

it_waaznt_me said:
Please post all your requests for tutorials in this section .. Threads asking for tutorials on this and that will be deleted without notification ...

Ill keep this thread updated and there will be a request fullfilled system ..

Whatever happened to my request for a tut?!!??!?!?!! Please guys! I need to submit my project by 26th July!

nagarjun_424

Journeyman
How to turn your computer into a web server?

Hi!

Can someone PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO TURN MY PC INTO A WEB SERVER? I heard that you have to use Apache which is the best. So, please tell me how I can do so. I looked at another post in this section but, I was unable to follow.

My PC config is as follows:
OS -- Windows XP Pro
HDD -- 80GB
RAM -- 256 MB
Processor -- P4 2.4Ghz

Can I setup as many domain names as I want using a web server?

Please reply!

Thanks.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
{-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-}
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16846

Thread closed

bukaida

In the zone
how to install and run CGI

I have abesys webserver which has cgi-bin directory.But i donot know how to install a cgi interpreter as the webserver is asking for the path of it.Also please suggest if I can use IIS for this purpose insted of a separate web server.I have winXP SP2.

namrata

Right off the assembly line
"HELLO FRIENDS .
I HAVE SEMINAR IN MY COLLEGE I AM FINDING A TOPIC RELATED TO COMPUTER ETC. SO PLZ HELP TO FIND LATEST TOPIC.

bukaida

In the zone
How to install a Webserver

If you are having windows XP/XP pro follow these steps

go to control panel->add remove program->add remove windows component
check in the box next to internet information services(IIS) and click next.

insert your win XP cd in your cd rom and show the path when prompted.
after installation click ok.
open your browser(IE or anything else) and type *localhost in the addressbar and press enter.
if the server is runnig perfectly, a welcome page with documentation will appear.

thats it.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Hi, iam looking for any way... or rather tutorial to use email clints to send animated.... or rather email like what we can post here.... using the BBcode... so is there any way to use our exiting email clicnt like gmail or yahoo or hotmail or rediff to send such emails??

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
saurav_cheeta said:
Hi, iam looking for any way... or rather tutorial to use email clints to send animated.... or rather email like what we can post here.... using the BBcode... so is there any way to use our exiting email clicnt like gmail or yahoo or hotmail or rediff to send such emails??

one weak went by but know reply... :( :(

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
i dont really understand what you're asking..

do you want to use BBCode to enhance the text in gmail/yahoo etc.
I dont think that's possible... because it wont be enabled on the server side

-----
alibi

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Alib_i said:
i dont really understand what you're asking..

do you want to use BBCode to enhance the text in gmail/yahoo etc.
I dont think that's possible... because it wont be enabled on the server side

no no i am not asking to use the BBcode in a email...

rather a way to enhance email or animate email what we can do here with BBcode. Now when I receive an email from a company I can see the Texts are Hyperlinked. They have picture in the email page. Almost looks like a color full post of a forum here. So they use a code to write. I wanted to have tutorial on that.....

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
that is just HTML code ( AFAIK )
you need to learn a little bit of HTML for that .. go any html tutorial website ..
there are many

-----
alibi

Top Bottom