Request and Query!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Ok I am on my way to write Ubuntu Customization Guide v2 .. The thing is there is no updated Vista Icon so any 1 prefarably Infra Red Dude can please update the theme with missing Icons and Gnome 2.20 compatible .. Please do update few *gnome-look.org/content/show.php/LiNsta-icons?content=62759

Also how to show missing Grub list without using Startup Manager ? I mean my Ubuntu loads without showing grub menu ! !!!

Please give sugg. and inputs for Guide v2 :)That what do you want to see in it ?

Regards Ds

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
@Shashwat
Sorry pal, all development work's in hibernation now (even Mac4Lin). Am busy wid University application submission. If you can temme what icons are missing then I may be able to help you.

Regarding the other query, I didn't get what you meant. Startup manager doesn't work for you?

OP
Dark Star

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
^^ It worked but I wanna know increasing time increase time but did not show Grub Menu :p well I'll recommend Startup Manager .. Can any 1 make / edit the theme for me ;) Please :D

Bump an any 1 help me :(

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
do u know the "hiddenmenu" option to be added in /boot/grub/menu.lst which allows direct booting to ur distro?read "info grub" if grub-doc is installed on uva ubuntu.

Status
Not open for further replies.