Reputation system...needed or not?

Do we need this?

• Total voters
OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
ok...let me first figure out how to use it. :D I have no idea how it works. :D

Just for the lulz, instead of searching "reputation system vBulletin", I ended up searching "Disable reputation system ThinkDigit." :D I'm drunk, I think.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
I think reputation system should be kept for certain sections like Tutorials, Reviews,etc
That way it will cause no conflicts. What do you guys think ?

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I think reputation system should be kept for certain sections like Tutorials, Reviews,etc
Might require modifications etc.

I've enabled Reputation System for a while. Consider this only a test drive. I actually want to see how this thing works.

Last edited:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot

This seems like a nice idea.

Just to experiment things, implement in one or two sections.

ok...let me first figure out how to use it. :D I have no idea how it works. :D

Just for the lulz, instead of searching "reputation system vBulletin", I ended up searching "Disable reputation system ThinkDigit." :D I'm drunk, I think.

nice.And make sure that posts like "thanks, repped",etc. are out of the table.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I just click on 'add to ico's rep' and it worked but the buttons are kind of unresponsive and hard to know if the clicks are accepted :)

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
It worked fine for me. :p

I just repped you ICO, can't you see?! May be it takes time to clear security gate.

LOL.. bassam already have negative rep :D Who did that!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
No, it won't! But, some users will tell that "i've repped you" or something like that. To tell him that he repped that person.

Krow

Crowman
Thank you feature for posts please. I am for the rep system if it is enabled, but then that would mean a lot of reps for undeserving post count addicts. The thank you feature is a much better idea.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Rather adding reps to an user can we add reps to a particular reply. Something similar to Facebook "like" system.

In that case, people searching for a solution can opt for the most liked answer in a particular thread.

Top Bottom