Reliance launches Nokia & HTC phone with Zero Plan Rental (EMI Offer)

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman

*i.imgur.com/m0feWUq.png
After iPhone Zero Plan Rental Offer, Reliance has forwarded its hands to Nokia and HTC with Zero Plan EMI offer.:lol:

Zero Plan offers you
> Zero down payment on your phone
> Zero bills for next 24 months
> Zero limits on data, voice, SMS, and roaming
> Zero hidden charges

*i.imgur.com/50OdT1q.png
*i.imgur.com/OjibLcC.png

For More Info :- Support Queries

Where to buy
:-
Shop RCOM

Useful Links

T&C
Privacy Policy
Return Policy
Sim Activation

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
OP
sc3n3l0v3r

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
Good move. Will help in fulfilling growing appetite of consumers, buying every now and then.

indeed it is a great move... I believe more Operators will be floating out such plans...
I myself using iPhone 5S Zero Rental Plan from Reliance where I paid Rs.66000/- one time and enjoying the unlimited service for 2years and also got my iPhone 5S :)

Plus the phone is factory unlocked and the sim can be used in any other phone. (please make your sure you people don't use it in dongle) or you will be loosing the plan without any Refund from Reliance.

SijuS

Broken In
indeed it is a great move... I believe more Operators will be floating out such plans...
I myself using iPhone 5S Zero Rental Plan from Reliance where I paid Rs.66000/- one time and enjoying the unlimited service for 2years and also got my iPhone 5S :)

Plus the phone is factory unlocked and the sim can be used in any other phone. (please make your sure you people don't use it in dongle) or you will be loosing the plan without any Refund from Reliance.

Hey, whats the 3G data limit for you, if any?

sakumar79

Technomancer
If you look at the link on Support Queries ( Reliance eShop ), see under "Payment & Connection Related", the query "What are the benefits of the Zero Plan?"
"The Reliance Zero Plan benefits include: unlimited voice local and STD incoming and outgoing calls both in home network and while roaming, unlimited local and national SMS within the 3000 SMS limit as per TRAI and unlimited 3G data usage. There is no cap on monthly local/STD voice and 3G data usage.
Note: This plan offer is purely for personal use in a mobile phone. If used for commercial purpose or in any device other than a mobile phone, the plan benefits will be immediately forfeited and no refund will be given."

Are they really serious putting in that clause that the plan offer is only for personal use?

Arun

GayleShier

Broken In
there is nothing new in this as just like commercial tie ups keep going on to be benefited with of both the ends of such joint ventures

OP
sc3n3l0v3r

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
*i.imgur.com/AZCOJo3.png

Hey, whats the 3G data limit for you, if any?
its true unlimited - but in the plan its mentioned 500GB
I would had loved it if Moto G was included. :)
hopefully....
Yes there is. I do not remember it exactly, but I guess 100gb or so. And nothing is "unlimited", it's only marketing.

Its 500GB without any capping of speed.

^^ Oh, 100GB is great actually. I was expecting in the range of 8-10GB.

If you look at the link on Support Queries ( Reliance eShop ), see under "Payment & Connection Related", the query "What are the benefits of the Zero Plan?"

Are they really serious putting in that clause that the plan offer is only for personal use?

Arun

yes...its mentioned as you cannot use the sim in dongle ..once used & they got you its over.
there is nothing new in this as just like commercial tie ups keep going on to be benefited with of both the ends of such joint ventures

indeed..very true
but useful for many

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ If it really goes over 4 MBps (not 4 mbps), then i can finish downloading 500 GB data in 15 days easily. :D

Why don't they provide such truly unlimited plans for normal customers?

Well this what I was waiting for as in the year 2014 also, many of the big brands gave zero EMI plans. That was availed by me as well as I bought Samsung grand. By the way HTC phones are really expensive good see that they are offering such deals.

OP
sc3n3l0v3r

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
^ If it really goes over 4 MBps (not 4 mbps), then i can finish downloading 500 GB data in 15 days easily. :D

Why don't they provide such truly unlimited plans for normal customers?

well friend speed will fluctuates .... from my end its around 2-4 mbps sometimes touches 6-7mbps...

Top Bottom