Reliance Jio Fiber 1Gbps Broadband Service Plans revealed starts at Rs 500 onwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Reliance Jio, the Telecom venture of the Mukesh Ambani is currently the talk of the town as people are heading to Reliance Digital Stores to get JIO SIM Cards and enjoy the benefits of JIO Welcome Offer, where unlimited free 4G data and voice calls are offered. Now the news is coming in about company’s FTTH Broadband plans.

The new 1 Gbps fiber internet connection to home is being touted as the most fastest broadband connection in the country. At Annual General Meeting, Chairman Mr Ambani announce that the FTTH services would be provided to top 100 cities in the country. Starting with select cities such as Mumbai and Delhi.

Reliance Jio Gigafiber (1 Gbps Speeds) FTTH to come with Free 100 Mbps Connection for 3 Months

Reliance Jio 4G Pricing, Plans, Data Packs & your 25 Questions Answered

Earlier we reported about Reliance offering FTTH connections for free for three months with 100 Mbps speed. As a user posted what appears to be Jio’s GigeFiber connection and router. Now new reports are popping up online stating that JIO Fiber Broadband is now open for public testing as it welcomes users to subscribe to their broadband under GigaFiber Welcome Offer. Yes, that’s the term used.

This new GigaFiber broadband is Fiber to the Home service, which uses fiber optic technology to establish a high-speed connection. It would be provided to home and business subscribers. According to the source, the plans for Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband starts as low as Rs 500 for monthly plan.
Reliance Jio Fiber 1Gbps Broadband Service Plans revealed starts at Rs 500 onwards » Phone Rada

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Called Jio @ fiber and this is what their cc says -
1.They will arrive from society to society
2.Alternatively you will get invite on email.
3.You can email them care@jio.com for request
4. If your neighbouring society gets the connection you too can apply for connection.
5.Reliance Digital Stores are not related to jiofiber in any manner.This is completely a separate entity and is directly contacted be CC at jio.

Hence you have to wait until you are approached,invited or your neighbours get a connection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadScorp

Gaming is Life
Things are looking more hopeful, waiting for a page or video to load on the internet is like waiting for your old windows 98 computer to finish opening the explorer window :lol:

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ Hey how are you doing saswat23? I think Reliance will reveal the plans by the end of this year. But I doubt if it will arrive in BBSR that fast.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
So, its not for individual customers!

It will be,but not initially.
They (JIO) would like to see the market adaptability first and make sure that majority of the population jump into their bandwagon as for sure.
Hence they are on for arrangement of something in clusters or groups,so that a large number of people come under their business.

saswat23

Human Spambot
^^ Hey how are you doing saswat23? I think Reliance will reveal the plans by the end of this year. But I doubt if it will arrive in BBSR that fast.

Fine buddy :) Hope you are doing fine as well ;)
But as stated in some sources, it will be launched in as many as 100 cities so, in that case we can expect it in BBSR too :)

- - - Updated - - -

It will be,but not initially.
They (JIO) would like to see the market adaptability first and make sure that majority of the population jump into their bandwagon as for sure.
Hence they are on for arrangement of something in clusters or groups,so that a large number of people come under their business.

That would definitely be their promotion plan. But it will be a much better idea if they start to launch for individual customers at the earliest. It will gradually form a cluster. If one customer opts, then his/her neighborhood will definitely opt for it as no one would ever like to be left out of using such an affordable and high speed broadband plan (10Mbps Unlimited for ₹800) where other operators provide only around 1/10 times the speed for the same price.

H2O

Journeyman
Fine buddy :) Hope you are doing fine as well ;)
But as stated in some sources, it will be launched in as many as 100 cities so, in that case we can expect it in BBSR too :)

- - - Updated - - -

That would definitely be their promotion plan. But it will be a much better idea if they start to launch for individual customers at the earliest. It will gradually form a cluster. If one customer opts, then his/her neighborhood will definitely opt for it as no one would ever like to be left out of using such an affordable and high speed broadband plan (10Mbps Unlimited for ₹800) where other operators provide only around 1/10 times the speed for the same price.

What ISP are you on now in BBSR?

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
you are using ACT right? any idea when they are goin to improve their plans?

Yes I have Act as my primary connection and a backup Airtel 4mbps, 20Gb plan.
If one goes down, the other is always present!

Any increase in FUP is greatly welcome, be it 1gb to 100gb.
300gb fup would be good. Can watch youtube in 1080p, download a few movies and a 50gb game or two

anything more than that is useless, because you see, you can only have so much free time in a month. Its not like you sit at home and watch movies all day, all week!

ssb1551

Technomancer
You got 2 BB connection!!! :shock:.. I thought I was too paranoid to think about getting another one :D. Then I requested for the new BSNL BB249 plan. Still havent got it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom