RELIANCE, A Fraud & CHEATER:

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Those fu(kers, priCks, & lying son of bi(hes ie (rel) cut off around 27 bucks from my a/c and only left around 85 paise in my a/c. When i tried to access the internet but i was unable to do so because they have blocked my a/c.

If you have only 30 paise in your a/c you can access the net in the off peak
hour & if you have 60 paise you can access the net in the peak hour for one
minutes only. Testing in such way tells you whether rel blocked your a/c or not

When I called their customer representative that bul|sh1t told me that I have
some kind of pending balance in my a/c. I wanted to know how much is pending. But
that bul|sh1t ( or those because rel customer representative will never tell you how
much amount is pending in your account -- so they can loot it ) told me that I have
more than 20 bucks pending in my a/c - so he cannot tell me that. He suggested me to recharge my a/c with 400 bucks. When i tried to say something he end the call informally.

Earlier I have complained with exact usage time informations to them about this kind situations but they said the system reducted money from my a/c as I have some kind of pending & they're no way responsible for it :(
I have gone personally to their web world & web world express outlet ( from where I have bought the connection) to complain about this but they told me to complain anything to their customer care representatives. As I know if I complain anything to them they will make a vague reason & all my efforts will be gone in vain like previous cases.

(If you guys wondering why the hell I am still sticking with this worse bullshit
service then let me tell you something..... i have access to the net with this
rel mobile only. I have suscribed for rels 10 year plan ( i am now biting my hands why the hell i have done that ) Tata is much more expensive and I dislike postpaid
connections because of their wrong billing as I have seen many cases. I don't want a land line connection to have bsnl broadband and there is no cable net in our area. I do have a bsnl excel mobile but that phone is not edge enabled. So guys can you tell me about some prepaid service provider which can provide a decent speed around 16 KBPS at a modest tariff.

I have heard that airtel is giving net access for rs.15 per day.
Now I want to know if it is monthly subscription based ie whether I have to
recharge my a/c with above 450 bucks for a month or i can recharge above
15 bucks whenever I need to access the net for day.

almighty

Ambassador of Buzz
First of all i say register a complain on core.nic.in
and give all detail dere
2nd write a mail to corporatecentre.customercare@relianceada.com

its chairman's office mail id
they get back to u in 24 hrs definately
tell them ur problem and it must me shorted out shortly

for airtel u dont need not to recharge for 450 at a time
u can recharge as per ur usage

realdan

Ambassador of Buzz
i remember using reliance fixed wireless for internet access and got lynched by them...dont trust the company..but i will be willing to be a shareholder of the company...becos looking at the way they milk money from the customer.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom