RELIANCE, A Fraud & CHEATER:

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailgautam

Youngling
Stick said:
OK I agree with you all but please do not put Dhirubhai in this controversy, in his life he never cheat to any one (on record). Even he didn't allow his FAMILY MEMBER to Celebrate anything using company fund.

People have faith on Dhirubhai and still they think that Reliance run same as it used to in navigation of Dhirbahi. And that's why still Reliance brand is one of the Number one in India.

You are free to Talk everything about 2 bros as they are .....:mad:

There is a Section in Income Tax Act 1961, By name Section 80IA - It provides for the deduction on Income from the business of Refining of Petroleum Oil @ 100% for a period of 7 years. (that is you do not pay tax for your huge profits for 7 years - Man! refining margins are quite high, all the loss is in distribution).

The section came into force on the 1st October 1998. In Novermber 1998 Reliance's Jamnager plant started operating. That is the level of "Pohunch" (Reach) of Reliance. They can bend the rules if it does not suit them.

There are so many instances including Corporate Governance under clause 49, of SEBI guidelines. But it will all be Greek for you so I will not discuss.

mkmkmk

In the zone
pathiks said:
lol.... dats a good one...

behind every reliance fone it is clearly wiitten "3g cdma"
which clearly means "teen gujraati chor dhirubhai,mukesh &anil"

hahahahaha best ever read about AMBANI......

agree with this.................

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Stick said:
Ya,

I too leav my 3 yr old Hutch accoutn and will go for MTNL.

The same theoy theya dopt with Electricity Supplying in Mumbai.

They charge rental as per usage. The rental is above the bill amount.

If you are residinetial customer than till 300 units they charge Rs.30 as rental over the bill and as soon as you reach to 301 they charge you Rs.50 towards rental + bill.

What a cheater they are and our politians too, each time Mumbaiker raised voice against them they Pull back incremtns in bill rates and silently used another trick and add the same.

I here by Appeal all of Mubaiker that give chance to MNS by Raj Thakery, as we know all other parties are thief and MNS may do good for Mubaiker.

By Mumbaiker I mean each and every citizen of Mumbai, I didn't concern cast.

Men time comes to raised voic against Reliance or one day they do exactly what British do with us. Reliance Blood suckers.

Vodafone bags Hutch for $19.3 billion:)

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Reliance su**s in both department GSM and CDMA. God have mercy on the poor Hutch subscribers if they manage to buy it.

:( :( :( :(

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
just think about reliance net charges..... Rs. 20 per hour.... on cyber cafe i can get much good speed with same or less price per hour....

rajasekharan

Youngling
since when are you using reliance on cafe ?till jan reliance cafe used to give me speed of 600 kbps download speed on avg. its the fastest in india . i could download a 700 mb in half an hours time . the key was to plug in your u.s.b and use firefox and a download accelerator . any will do .trust me , reliance is the fastest . nothing beats it . from jan they removed u.s.b access :-(. now all good times gone :-(

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
i am talking about sify, dataone and other cafes which gives me 512kbps speeds and charges only rs.20-22 per hour...
BTW what is USB access??

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Again reliance sucks. They increased their Rconnect (ie internet usage) rate. Now it is:
30 paise per minute for 10pm-6am and 60 & 60 Paise per minute for 6am-10pm
which is a extortion for a student like me. Also they reduced the usage time on the recharges.
For example if you recharge with Rs.20 , the usage time was :
1st RS.17.82 then it is Rs.16.82 7 now it is Rs. 16.32

And their Thieving is also going on with their "Special Vouchers" ie on the top of the voucher a word
"Playsmart" is written and the Pin No. is exposed. Beware of that. If you recharged your account with
that your balance amount will be drained out even you don't use any services like phone, net, etc.
If you call their deaf and dumb customer care about that - they will tell you all the time that you have used
rowrld or rconnect and their is no human manipulation on that thing.

That bloodsucker company also stopped their recharge card on which the pin number was not exposed.
Those card was good! coz atleast they were unable to cut your balance ghostly if U recharged with that card.
Same words goes for the e-recharge.

but they are now also reducing e-rechare from the market and I have enquired 5 to 6 shops
in my locality (KOLKATA).If i went to that shops for e-recharge they offering those
ghostly "PLAYSMART" recharge vouchers first and sometimethe e-recharge is not available
on that shops. I asked them what happened to e-charge and they said me that reliance
is promoting those "Playsmart" cards and narrowed the supply of e-recharge.

I subscribed rel connection for ten years last year. I bought a bsnl (prepaid) phone (no edge) on feb 2007
but the net speed is very slow on that. It is not possible for me to afford an bsnl broadband
connection as of now. But in the future i want to ditch the reliance connection but the terms
and conditions in the documents says that I cannot use any other company's tele communication
service on that phone. I bought the phone from a rel web world. on the bosx of the phone there
is a "RIM Prepaid" sticker. My set is nokia 2112.

I know that the software on the phone can be flashed but I think it not allowed here to discuss on such
topic.so I want to will it be possible for U guys to mention some links only
related to phone flashing (Links of Indian sites will be great)

I think mentioning only links of some website is not discussing the matter. so it will be legitimate.

DONT DISCUSS THE MATTER, ONLY PROVIDE LINKS IF YOU CAN!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Reliance are the biggest cheaters and suckers ,

Two days ago i got call from Reliance to activate the foolish My tunes service , i said "no thank you" but that as5hole ate my mind till 5 mins , but i still said no. Next day i get a SMS saying that the My tunes service is activated for the charge of 40 Rs a month WTF!!!! , one more sms followed it "You have selected Doorie by xyz to be your my tune, and 10 rs have been charged for this", AS5HOLES!!!! . They put that stupid service and the piece of crap song doorie a my caller tune without my wish.
I went to the reliance office and told them all that happened , those morons said i must have activated it. F U Reliance i never wanted that cheap sh1t on my phone and it will show in my bill too. I talked to another representative there and she told me "this service is a gift from reliance to our customers", so i said i won't have to pay for this then , she said "No sir you will be billed until you deactivate it" . Fuc*ing bastards why did you start this service on my phone in the first place. Is reliance going thru such bad time that they are clearly stealing money from the customers. Shame on them. 45-50 rs is not a big thing but reliance showed how cheap they are, again.

I deactivated that service and i am surrendering this connection next month until every one in my contacts knows my new BSNL number. My reliance burn in hell.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
The only reason why I am putting up with RIM is beacuse it's offering me the cheapest STD. The day that goes, I will throw away my Nokia 2112 and go get a new Airtel Corporate connection or something.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tech.Masti said:
@topgear....
BSNL offers EDGE in kolkata....

What is the actual speed I can get by edge. I mean to say the actual
dload & uload speed in KB/s not Kb/s

The rel traynts charged rs.2 for every local sms.
FU(K off ReLiars.

anandk

Distinguished Member
I recently bot their R-Connect wireless broadband kit for some 3.5K. What SLOW speed ! Dznt even load a webpage...takes ages. Told them. They said "its like this only" ! If they dont refund, am seriously considering taking them to the consumer court !!!

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another worse experience with reliance:

first of all those sh1ts looted around 100 bucks from my account in past few months :(

Next here's the experience:
Reliance is now giving a so called net speed bosster software called Reliance Netconnect Netbooster
I have asked about this software to their customer care representative. But he surprised me by telling that it's not
a speed booster software but it's a antivirus!!!!!! Now just imagine how ****1ng bad is reliance customer care.
Any one would guess the functionality of this software by it's name without reliance's technical people
who are committed to help their customer. ( in a worse way like this)

supernova

Mr. S Nova
whoa... u get charged even for missed calls???
I wonder if other landline operators are doing it as well....

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
मेरे मोबाइल का बैलेंस -२२ ही है तीन महिने से ! :d

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom