RELIANCE, A Fraud & CHEATER:

Status
Not open for further replies.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
That was funny mohit. BTW I am using a reliance landline as well as broadband. Dont want to receive any surprises.

premsharma

In the zone
topgear said:
RELIANCE, A Fraud & CHEATER:

Here I wish to share a bad experiance with that FUC**NG/Fuc**r Reliance India Mobile
service. I mainly used my Rim prepaid phone for accessing internet between
10pm-6am which is Rs. 0.25 per minute. On 4 th january I top up my account
with Rs. 110 (Phone to Phone Recharge) from which I got talktime(ie usage time) of

It is sad that you realised it now. I have in 2000-2001 within a month, came to understand that, Ambanis are great cheater. I kept minutes by minute details of calls & inetrnet usage and they were caught immdiately. Thye made some excuses that we do not have software etc. On the name of India Company, they are worse than East India Company. Under Mukesh, it was too much, as he is big chor, Under Anil, it has reduced because he is small thief aligning with big A..mar & Mul...aya..am.

At that time itself, with their cheating details I wrote to TRAI. Scared these guys refunded everything to me including set after two months of use.

Actually, a comman man do not have enough time to fight these spoilt brats in the courts.

I even heard that they are buying DTDC or already bought. DTDC services are presently better and very cheaper. At rs 20-25 only it takes and wide spread network. This karlo dunia muthi mein will suck the blood of Indians in Mobile, Broadband, Oil, Retail and now even courier.

Last edited:

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
behind every reliance fone it is clearly wiitten "3g cdma"
which clearly means "teen gujraati chor dhirubhai,mukesh &anil"

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
montsa007 said:
behind every reliance fone it is clearly wiitten "3g cdma"
which clearly means "teen gujraati chor dhirubhai,mukesh &anil"

OK I agree with you all but please do not put Dhirubhai in this controversy, in his life he never cheat to any one (on record). Even he didn't allow his FAMILY MEMBER to Celebrate anything using company fund.

People have faith on Dhirubhai and still they think that Reliance run same as it used to in navigation of Dhirbahi. And that's why still Reliance brand is one of the Number one in India.

You are free to Talk everything about 2 bros as they are .....:mad:

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Stick said:
OK I agree with you all but please do not put Dhirubhai in this controversy, in his life he never cheat to any one (on record). Even he didn't allow his FAMILY MEMBER to Celebrate anything using company fund.

People have faith on Dhirubhai and still they think that Reliance run same as it used to in navigation of Dhirbahi. And that's why still Reliance brand is one of the Number one in India.

You are free to Talk everything about 2 bros as they are .....:mad:

ROFL ....jst watch GURU to get a slight idea of what Dhirubhai did ...its all true ..stuff like that was done.

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dhuribhai's dream and thaught was to loot the the pockets of Indians. So they are doing it like plunders.

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
mohit said:
ROFL ....jst watch GURU to get a slight idea of what Dhirubhai did ...its all true ..stuff like that was done.

Really!

My bad, I take my words back and decide to watch Guru

Pathik

Google Bot
dhirubhai was not a chor... he got rid of the license raj... we shd atleast thank him 4 that....

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
A small poem For Reliance:

Reliance Sucks
Looted so many bucks
If they have no fear
then they will shed tear
Sink and die you the thives
Nothing but the culprits
Lastly you cann't be rich
You the blood suckers - Ani,Muke-----
Son of a B*T*H.

How that poem was ladies and gentelmen

--- For that poem all credits goes to my elder brother ---

kushals

Broken In
yes reliance is the biggest cheater the company has begin to hike all its charges can u imagine it has hiked the charges 3 times in a month,(20th dec,06 to 20th jan,07)reliance world is also chargeble now.................Wat the helll i am going to do with this celllllllllllll.God no one is paying a handsome amount....help.get me rid of this company

digiFriend

In the zone
normally your bill start only when other person take your call. but reliance call charges start as soon as other person hear ring of phone. that means even if other person does not pick up your phone you will be charged. a consumer court has asked for refund of such charge in a case. for those using reliance- Is reliance still chargeing for this waiting or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom