RELIANCE, A Fraud & CHEATER:

Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
RELIANCE, A Fraud & CHEATER:

Here I wish to share a bad experiance with that FUC**NG/Fuc**r Reliance India Mobile
service. I mainly used my Rim prepaid phone for accessing internet between
10pm-6am which is Rs. 0.25 per minute. On 4 th january I top up my account
with Rs. 110 (Phone to Phone Recharge) from which I got talktime(ie usage time) of

Rs.95. On 14th jan the account balance after usage was Rs.3.71. So in the night I went

for top up my account and top up the account with Rs.100 by a top up card in the top
of the card there was written "Playsmart" after that the pin number. I told the the

guy from whom I bought it to top up my account and he do it in front of me. After

successful recharge I got a message telling me that"My account balance is Rs. 92.71.
There was no pending banace in my account.

On 15-01-2006 ie today morning I got a sms telling me that my account balance is only

Rs. 4.21. I was shocked and surprised and ask Reliance customer service about it. They

told me that the card from which I recharged was all right and money was cut off from
my account due to pending. I puzzled by hearing this.

Previously I have got same experiance when I top up my account with Rs. 25 top up card

on the top which there was written "Playsmart". With which I top up my account and got

Rs.22 and the balace drop down to rs.2 in about 18 minutes. I went to the guy from

which I bought it and they said they cann't do anything and suggetested me to contact

the customer care. I got the same response mentioned above from their customer care.

Last edited:

subratabera

Just another linux lover.
Very bad. I have similar experience with my Reliance FWP. They never response to your queries and always behave like they are always right and we are wrong...

rajasekharan

Youngling
look at the reliance web world....they F*** blocked the USB .....now my 1000 bucks waisted.....:(......"we curse them".....

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
i am in real worry since i have heard that hutch will be taken up by reliance... i will have to leave my 6 yr old connection..

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
Ya,

I too leav my 3 yr old Hutch accoutn and will go for MTNL.

The same theoy theya dopt with Electricity Supplying in Mumbai.

They charge rental as per usage. The rental is above the bill amount.

If you are residinetial customer than till 300 units they charge Rs.30 as rental over the bill and as soon as you reach to 301 they charge you Rs.50 towards rental + bill.

What a cheater they are and our politians too, each time Mumbaiker raised voice against them they Pull back incremtns in bill rates and silently used another trick and add the same.

I here by Appeal all of Mubaiker that give chance to MNS by Raj Thakery, as we know all other parties are thief and MNS may do good for Mubaiker.

By Mumbaiker I mean each and every citizen of Mumbai, I didn't concern cast.

Men time comes to raised voic against Reliance or one day they do exactly what British do with us. Reliance Blood suckers.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
i just emailed this thread link to Reliance customer care ...this is what i wrote :

I just came across this on the internet.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=388694#post388694

Have a look at it and convey this message to your bosses about what people think of Reliance.

email sent jst now to customercare@relianceada.com

lets see if they reply :cool:

OP
topgear

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
THANKS guys for replies and Comments

Posted it from cyber cafe

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova
rajasekharan said:
look at the reliance web world....they F*** blocked the USB .....now my 1000 bucks waisted..........."we curse them".....
Hey, u can access ur usb stick at the server

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Here's a great idea.Please u got to take a look at it.Just top up ur account and when the balance finishes recharge it with Rs 20.Then access internet for unlimited hours.when this balance finishes again recharge ur account for Rs 20.It worked for me and i accessed internet for full three days without recharging.The could not bill me i am currently doing the same.Reliance has a totally unreliable service which is totally pathetic.If u r lucky then they will not bill u even if u top up ur account

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Never liked them. Their slogan carries "Kar lo duniya mutthi main." They are out their to conquer the world. And they will cheat and steal. So never trust them. Stopped using Vimal.

Hutch is Vodafone's and Airtel & Vodafone are partners. Hmmmmm. Accha laga.

karthik55859

Broken In
me to man i always hated like any another....you know why....long back ago.....somewhere in the year 2000-2001.....reliance at first started the mobile service...ie.. CDMA technology...we went to subscribe for their service[via local commission agent]....with all the rigorous procedure.....
ok ok i will tell what exactly what happened........
the company forced me to give the 12 postdated cheques of rs1500/-each including all the charges and for the mobile set... of course i gave all the cheques to them but after issuing the cheques ....i waited for 5 long months .....no sign of any letter and courier nothing ....man....bullshit....so i went to the local agent and told him to cancel my subsription...then immediately after 2 days i received a phone call from the reliance customer care.....asking why & what was the reason for unsubscribed....i gave them a convincing reason....
then after about 15 days i received all the documents and 11 cheques execpt for one.....i was shocked....then i went to the my bank....the cheque has been already paid to reliance communications........this is bullshittttt!!!!!
then i walked way to the agent telling him about this cheque acceptance....then slowly swayed away like anything...pointing out towards me that it is your responsibility.....bla bla bla..... [belive me at that time i was 16 years] not much knowing the current scenario at that time...

i was helpless ....my rs 1500 was gone....
still i curse them every night....whenever their ads comes....like karlo duniya muttie mein...like they are doing...karlo bakra sabko...

another frustrated .....citizen of india
karthik55859

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
I USED RELIANCE BCOZ IT GIVE SMS PACK RIM-RIM FREE IN INDIA JUST ONLY Rs50. WHEN I SUFFERING ON RELIANCE WEB WORLD I CAN'T PAY RUPEES FOR SUFFERING I HACKED MONEY METER AND DISABLE THEN PLAYING GAMES AND FREE SUFFERING BUT DO FOR HALF AN HOUR THEN ENABLE THE MONEY METER AFTER FEW MINUTES AGAIN DIABLE THE MONEY METER.NOW THESE DAY I AM USING RELIANCE BROAD BAND UNLIMITED CONNECTION IN MY HOME I FOUND ANOTHER THING IN THIS CONNECTION. RELIANCE WALO SE BADA CHOR KOI NAI HAI

supernova

Mr. S Nova
Even i had bad experience with reliance FWP around 3-4 yrs back.. i was really attacted by the idea of getting 450 free calls for 490 ka plan.. hence i happily applied for FWP and got one... within 2-3 months i started recieving excessive bills.. For once we decided tht we'll use the phone only for incoming... but still we got a monthly bill around 1200... nxt month i surrendered the connection and never looked again at reliance....

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
mohit said:
i just emailed this thread link to Reliance customer care ...this is what i wrote :

email sent jst now to customercare@relianceada.com

lets see if they reply :cool:

Thanks for,

But you waste your time and energy!

do you think all who post here didn't argued with Customer care?
do you think officals didn't aware about it?

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Stick said:
Thanks for,

But you waste your time and energy!

do you think all who post here didn't argued with Customer care?
do you think officals didn't aware about it?
man ...u plz dont waste ur time and energy advicing me ....its atleast fun to make those jackasses read all this. and this is the reply i got guys :
Dear Customer, With reference to your mail, we request you to forward the following details to us at the earliest: * Your Reliance Mobile number. * Alternate contact number, if any. * Best time to contact you at the alternate number. * Exact nature of query. We would require the same to assist you better. Yours sincerely, Ajay Parekh Customer Care Reliance Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom