My friend needs a touchscreen phone within 6k
i recommened the
star2
corby2
& wave 525
anything else he should look at??

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Samsung Star II is excellent at that price range... But if you can get Wave 525 @6k, then go for it...

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Choose between - Star II and Wave 525.
Since both are full touchscreen, opt for the one with bigger screen (and portrait qwerty keypad - subjective) i.e. Wave 525.

Excluded Corby II cuz of its poor resolution and 2MP camera.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
^^ i was talkin abt the 2 options that you suggested.. :)
bt apart from these 2.. IMO nokia 5233 also has more reliable touchscreen even it has resistive one.

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
actually she is a girl & wants a colourful phone doesnt like the same black look thats why the corby 2 was is the list
& other options from other companies

kevz22

crazy techie
Well the nokia 5233 is the best phone sub 6.5k....firstly its a smartphone n the resistive touchscreen is one of the best resistive units in business....so I would strongly reccomend you to go with the npkia 5233...just remember to buy a good third party headset though...:D

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
If you can increase your budget a bit then you can get Dell XCD28 for 7300 from Flipkart.com which has 3G + Android + Touch screen.

aroraanant

Explorer
obviously samsung...
now i would suggest u to go to ur nearest dealer and have a look at all the shortlisted handsets and pick the one u like the most..
If i would be at ur place I would have picked Monte and 2nd option would be Wave

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
only thing with monte is it doesnt hv a virtual qwerty & its old now
it would be probably be the star II
or maybe wave if can extend the budget

ujjwal321

Journeyman
for that range i would suggest nokia 5233...
resistive screen in 5233 is not bad at all..
for that price you are getting a smartphone with access to quite a lot of appliations via ovi store..

Top Bottom