Reliable touchscreen phone for 5-6K

Soumik

Padawan
I would say ditch Nokia. For a girl, get the white Star II, or Corby II. Both have good responsive touchscreens and look good. Or if can find it somewhere, get, the Wave 525 with La Fleur edition colors. Really good option. :)

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
I would say ditch Nokia. For a girl, get the white Star II, or Corby II. Both have good responsive touchscreens and look good. Or if can find it somewhere, get, the Wave 525 with La Fleur edition colors. Really good option. :)

completly agreed with u bro
& ahve ditched the corby II also bcz it doesnt hv a virtual QWERTY
any idea where to where to find Wave 525 with La Fleur edition colors
has it launched in india???

Soumik

Padawan
Sorry, but i dont have any idea. Its not available online, but hopefully u can get it in India. Just go to the best Samsung showroom near your place and ask them to ship it in. They should be able to do so.

openkiddo

Right off the assembly line
Hi All,

Even I am looking for a phone around 6-7k , looks like wave 525 is good. Any other model within this budget.

Also if anybody knows then please let me know the best price and dealer to buy wave 525 in bangalore

-Kiddo

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
What about LG T325 with 3g, video calling, touch screen, wifi. Price around 6.5k.

openkiddo

If you can increase your budget a bit then you can get Dell XCD28 for 7300 from Flipkart.com which has 3G + Android + Touch screen.

I checked DELL xcd28 review ,looks like camera is bad and disapponting .

If anyone used it here please let me know your experience.

LGT325 looks good but what about battery backup , is it ok or less time than samsung ,any experience with LG mobiles.

-kiddo

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
sure abt video calling??

Yes it has video calling facility using the front camera. For details download the specs sheet

the advertised battery talk time is 7.5 hrs. Pls note I don't own this phone so i can't comment on that.:wink:

openkiddo

Yes it has video calling facility using the front camera. For details download the specs sheet

the advertised battery talk time is 7.5 hrs. Pls note I don't own this phone so i can't comment on that.:wink:

thanks baiju. I went to univer cell and enquired about LG T325 as you said it has video calling also nice features ,they said it is 6.8k.

Wave 525 is varying between 7150-7450 from shop to shop.

@Raj_in did you found any better price . May be I need to try online buy.Will it be ok to buy online , if any damage to product can be exchanged back ? , I think samsung and LG has service centers in bangalore so np with warranty service period.

-kiddo

aroraanant

Explorer
tMay be I need to try online buy.Will it be ok to buy online , if any damage to product can be exchanged back ? , I think samsung and LG has service centers in bangalore so np with warranty service period.
-kiddo

Yes you can buy online even I bought my Incredible S online from letsbuy.And you can also get huge discounts by applying coupons.Mostly all the companies from whom u buy online offer in-transit insurance so u need not worry if u receive a damaged product,as u can call them at the same time when u received ur phone and can inform them about that and they will exchange it for u.
And yes all the companies like LG,samsung etc have their service centers in banglore so u need to worry about service.

openkiddo

Hi all,

aroraanant,

Thanks for your information about online buy.

raj_in,

Thanks for providing coupon code .

Friends I placed an order for wave 525 on letsby with discsount it is 6,035. Also I opted for cash on delivery payment mode.

Once again thanks for your help.

-Kiddo

Top Bottom