recovery of files from my crashed hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoma.anish

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,

Recently my ( Dell Latitude 620) laptop's hard drive crashed and i dont know how to recover my data from it. i have got some real imp data in it .
Please help me with it.

i tried connecting it to a my desktop as a secondry device and when ever i try to access it .It gives me the following message

D:\ is not accessible
The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable

PLEASE HELP :(

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
recover your data using this GetDataBack.Download from here:
*www.runtime.org/

After that format the drive.I hope this will fix the problem.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
thoma.anish said:
Hi Guys,

Recently my ( Dell Latitude 620) laptop's hard drive crashed and i dont know how to recover my data from it. i have got some real imp data in it .
Please help me with it.

i tried connecting it to a my desktop as a secondry device and when ever i try to access it .It gives me the following message

D:\ is not accessible
The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable

PLEASE HELP :(

i think you are the guy from visakhapatnam,if so i told clearly in the morning to your friend

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
ok sorry for that try those recovery softwares given by above senior member,this exactly helps you

suiomna

I think the data can be recovered by data recovery software which i have used called Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software which is quite trust worthy and efficient in recovery data from the scratch of hard disk.give a try

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Try Recuva. Its free small and one of the best according to Digit. From makers of CCleaner!!

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
I've used PC Inspector with good results. It's popular and it's free.
*pcinspector.de/

girish_20

Hey try partition magic software. It is a linux based software. You can boot into your harddisk even after harddisk crash. I recieved this software in pc world's may edition and found it very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.