recovery of files from my crashed hard drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoma.anish

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,

Recently my ( Dell Latitude 620) laptop's hard drive crashed and i dont know how to recover my data from it. i have got some real imp data in it .
Please help me with it.

i tried connecting it to a my desktop as a secondry device and when ever i try to access it .It gives me the following message

D:\ is not accessible
The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable

PLEASE HELP :(

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
recover your data using this GetDataBack.Download from here:
*www.runtime.org/

After that format the drive.I hope this will fix the problem.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
thoma.anish said:
Hi Guys,

Recently my ( Dell Latitude 620) laptop's hard drive crashed and i dont know how to recover my data from it. i have got some real imp data in it .
Please help me with it.

i tried connecting it to a my desktop as a secondry device and when ever i try to access it .It gives me the following message

D:\ is not accessible
The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable

PLEASE HELP :(

i think you are the guy from visakhapatnam,if so i told clearly in the morning to your friend

suiomna

I think the data can be recovered by data recovery software which i have used called Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software which is quite trust worthy and efficient in recovery data from the scratch of hard disk.give a try

girish_20

Hey try partition magic software. It is a linux based software. You can boot into your harddisk even after harddisk crash. I recieved this software in pc world's may edition and found it very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom