Recover lost data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashwat

Broken In
I was installing Windows 7 in my laptop. I had 4 partitions earlier. I deleted 2 Partitions and merged them, but when I clicked the refresh option there automatically it deleted my another partition of 43GB and made it 2 partitions of 22GB and 21GB itself. Now when I installed windows 7 it is showing 2 drives of same, but its requried formatting. I put Backtrack 5, but it is not showing the drives. Please suggest whether there is any way to recover lost data in linux?
Or any software which will recover datas if I format those 2 drives.

khmadhu

change is constant!!
first try tor recover the data without formatting. if u format, the chances of getting back data will be very less.

sre06

Broken In
try using get data back or NTFS Smart recovery you will get almost all your data back ..but some data you may lost if they are not in proper condition....

frankeric

Journeyman
I was installing Windows 7 in my laptop. I had 4 partitions earlier. I deleted 2 Partitions and merged them, but when I clicked the refresh option there automatically it deleted my another partition of 43GB and made it 2 partitions of 22GB and 21GB itself. Now when I installed windows 7 it is showing 2 drives of same, but its requried formatting. I put Backtrack 5, but it is not showing the drives. Please suggest whether there is any way to recover lost data in linux?

Try to install stellar phoenix and run deep scan hope it will help you to recover your data you can download stellar phoenix here.

Downloads | Tech Crunches

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ OP - this is the best paid app you can use :

File and data recovery software to unformat, undelete files. Recover deleted files and recover formatted disk or corrupt drives - EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard.

Undelete is best of all data recovery software. try it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom